[3] First Love.

Chapter Three

-Jaime’s POV

This wasn’t the first time I got kissed.

In fact, I had a couple of boyfriends back in high school and in the University and we all shared a little kiss here and there. But never have I once felt something like this; it was an electrifying, searing kiss that left me half-blind in pleasure.

Was it because I was kissing a very, very attractive stranger that’s why everything seemed so intense? Or was  it because I’m half-angry, half-insulted and half-insane because of this guy who’s so full of himself that he could just make moves on me and kiss me like he owns me?

Oh damn, right there. A moan escaped me as I felt his fingers tracing a feather light path on my spine, under my shirt. The kiss was consuming me and his simple touch on my back was burning me up and everything just wanted to explode now that his tongue swept inside my mouth and sparred with my own.

I gasped now. What’s he doing? Is this even legal? Panic crossed my face as I struggled to get off him and away from his taut body. I heard him groan against my mouth and he twisted my hair around his fingers and pushed me even more against his mouth, gently, but a little more demanding.

Just the way I like-Oh my... what the hell am I thinking? But he could kiss! He could really kiss! I need to get away from him! Oh... Then he started suckling my lower lips and suddenly my mind hazed with pleasure overload and I just wanted to respond to him so badly-

“Damn, you’re so hot.”

I stiffened. My eyes widened and then everything just clicked. He was quick, though, as he flipped me. Just in time I found the right spot to kick him and was I ever excited to kick his balls!

-Nicholas' POV

She was going to be the death of me.

I was sure of it as I felt my body succumbed to the pain she had inflicted on my best buddy.

“DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME HOT AGAIN!" I could hear her screaming hotly. "I’M NOT EASY AS YOU THINK! AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS ALL TO YOURSELF! YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!”

Then she slammed the door, leaving me dying all because she punched my precious balls.

The female specie is so complicated.

*****

"This got to be something else, Nicholas."

I groaned as I heard Andrew enter the sparring room. I uncurled myself from my fetal position and looked his way. "It's not what it looks like."

"Hmmm... I've seen everything, lad. No need to tell me you're interested in her."

I sat up instantly and glared towards his voice. "Are you kidding me? That woman's a complete lunatic. Like I said, I wouldn't even get her to-"

“Nicholas."

I stopped myself for saying anything else and laid back on the hard, panel floors. "She started it."

"So let me get things straight... you were sparring again... and you kissed her and got your...?”

I covered my face with my arm. “Let’s not talk about that.”

“Oh my, dear Lord.” I heard Andrew shuffling and as he pulled my arms away from my face, pressing the ice bag on my hand.

“Look it was not my fault. She was being such a pushy brat and I...” got turned on. I almost choked at the idea that trailed inside my head. No way. I did not think of that.