Mainedeer

The Mainedeer household wasn't famous but it was known to be the home of a wealthy family that lives in a mansion surrounded by nothing but trees that stood almost as high as the mansion to the point that vines started to grow through the outer walls of the house.  The family was well big like really big with two grandparents, a mother, a father and three children so there was a total of seven of them. Rayne was the middle child with an older brother named Levi and a younger sister named Birdie.

at 8:30pm the sun was setting which made a beckon of light that glazed through the forest to the house showing the burgundy red wooden walls that stand three floors tall as the orange gold light beamed through the rooms out the tinted black framed windows it was truly one hell of a sight to see for the two robbers who were watching from a hill it was a shame that they were gonna bring the mansion down that same night.

The Mainedeer's has dealt with robbers coming in and breaking into the mansion since they where spoiled with a lot of riches and money but the so called robbers didn't want to steal anything only their lives, their fame and their house so they burned it down to ashes which spread through the forest. they stepped into the already burned down property to check if they family is dead if not they'll kill them themselves, most of them had passed but  the mother and Birdie was still alive well not anymore but there was one problem one of the children was missing and that person happens to be Rayne.

Rayne was heading home after navigating through a big city and getting pictures here and then but she stop in her tracks then turned around she was shocked at the site and started to cry... TEARS OF JOY since the city has her favourite ice cream shop she just discovered so she went in and bought herself a scoop of the ice cream revenge of the nerds which was vanilla gelato with nerds. she exited out of the shop and continued walking "Hey! Rayne have you seen the news? it's your family" a member of the public said "huh" Rayne walked to the stranger who was next to a TV in a shop showing that the house has burned down and all the members of the Mainedeer family has passed from the fire.

Shock an dread filled her eyes as she just stand there not moving a muscle, people were gasping over the news and went up her, the realisation that hit Rayne that yes her family is dead made her lose her sanity that she couldn't even pronounce words well it would be tuff for an eight year old to ear that "M-Mama?" and then everything went black and the whispers around her became echoes like if your head was under water and just like that she passed out.

--------------------------------

A/N: well that's the first chapter finished with a total 500 words sorry it was short if you read the description i did wrote this at 5 but the chapters will be getting longer if i hopefully don't loose any brain cells and the urge to win but yeah that's all i have to say

 ba-bye~