Zayn

Dirty Zayn

"Oh Zaynieeeeee" I shouted from the bathroom. I was putting on something sexy. It was our anniversary.

"May I help y- woah." He was shocked by my appearance as I entered the bedroom. I decided to surprise him by being kinky. I had tape across my boobs to form an 'X' I had on a very short and tight mini skirt, with nothing under it. And I had on stockings with a pair of high, and I mean high heels.

"You like?" I asked leaning against the doorframe.

"I love." he corrected. I could already see the bulge in his pants rising. I made my way over to where he was sitting as he didn't take his eyes off my body. I straddled his lap.

"Now, let's make this interesting, You push me into doing something, I stop okay?" I told him.

"But that's teasing me, and I hate being teased, you know that!" he whinned. I placed my lips to his neck without listening to the rest of his rant.

"This has gotta go." I smirked as I tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He obeyed my previous commands and didn't push into things, yet. I pulled up his shirt and rubbed all over his muscular body. He bit his lip in frustration. I sighed.

"Zayn, take control" I seductively whispered. He pinned me against the wall.

"Thought you'd never ask!" He smirked. He ripped the 'X' off my boobs, making me let out a scream. He massaged them in his large hands, as his lips crashed against mine, moving in sync. I let out a quiet moan through his lips as his jeans wandered up my skirt. I was dropping for him, aching for him. It killed me. He smirked within the kiss.

"Somebody wants me" He mumble into my lips. I opened my mouth, granting his tongue entry. He accepted, but only for a split second.

"I have a better idea." he smiled. I felt his fingers slip inside of me, I gasped at the unexpected sensation. His fingers hit my g spot each time. His face moved inbetween my legs.

"Spread em" he demanded. I didn't hesitate. I felt his hot breath on my clit, then his tongue too. I moaned at the indescribable pleasure.

"Z-Zayn I'm g-gonna." Before I could finished, he stopped. I pouted then pulled off his jeans and boxers out of breath. His whole length sprung up, and he thought I was horny. I lunged my head foward, engulfing him in my mouth.

"Mother F*cker" He shouted. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. I stopped abruptly. He pouted. He positioned his length at my opening and without warning, plunged deeply into me.

"ZAYN!" I screamed. He pressed me up against the wall. We weren't centimeters apart. We were nearly one. His speed encreased with each thrust. He drove me mad!

"Z-Zayn D-Don't S-Stop" I stuttered out. His hands held me by my ass, as my arms looped around his neck.

"I-I won't at least not yet." he replied. He went even deeper and faster. I felt my walls tightened.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned. His lips crashed against mine. I felt himself twitch.

"Okay now!" He shouted breaking the kiss. I screamed his name as I let myself explode. He let out a long low groan.

"So, Happy annerversary." He smiled out of breath.

"It certainly was." I laughed kissing his nose.