chapter 2

let me start with how this all came to be; we were a simple, loving, free family. we loved each other unconditionally, giving each other the beneficial needs for life. but one day, my mother collapsed, with no reason. we brought her to the hospital, to here those heart breaking words; "she has cancer." she had lung cancer. funny thing is, is that she never smoked a day in her life. however, my father has always smoked near her. she must have second-hand smoked without knowing. my father got so depressed, all he could do was drink, & drink, & drink until he couldn't feel anything. than he started attacking us, verbally. he called me lazy, worthless, bitch, etc. than he started hitting me. at first, he hit me because i wouldn't do what i asked, but now it's casually thrown at me. the teachers at school saw the bruises at school, but didn't say anything. i thought of killing myself. i didn't deserve what i was going through. but i had to stay strong for my mother. she was my rock. she didn't have the power to stop this madness, because she was dying. my father got so agitated, that instead of hitting me, he almost hit my dearest mother, until i knew i could do what i never thought was possible..TO BE CONTINUED.