2

I like to headcanon that the meme squad (Fukase, Oliver, Piko, and Vflower) all play on a minecraft server together. The world is called 'swaggy gamers' but Fukase likes to call it meme squad smp for clickbait.

I also like to think that Len and Moke are whitelisted just don't play on it as often as the main 4. Although when all 6 of them play on it at once it just goes into full fledged chaos.

In the world, I like to think that the spawn area looks really pretty and then you go to check out everything else its just explosion holes everywhere. I also like to think they all built a 4 story mansion where each floor belongs to each of the meme squad members.

Even though the mansion exists, some of them have other houses they stay at occasionally. Len and Moke live in a different far away house with 2 floors, each one belonging to one of them.

As for minecraft pets, I think Oli would have a pet parrot named James (named after his irl bird), Fukase would have a cat named Butters (prob named after the south park character lol) Vflower would have a wolf named Trixie and Piko would have no known pets (for reasons such as attachment/knowing it will be killed someday)

tw // insects for this next part

Len and Moke probably wouldn't have any pets, but share a bee farm probably. Despite Moke being SUPER scared of insects irl he doesn't mind bees in minecraft.

ok triggering part over

I like to imagine that one time Ryuto and Yuki tried joining and got banned the first day because they are children and Fukase doesn't like that.

I like to imagine the frequently post about their minecraft adventures and stuff on their private and sometimes public snapchat stories. Some of them also sometimes stream it, just for funnies. There isn't really much lore, considering its only 6 of them plus the fact they have a whole ass idol career they need to focus on.

Gaming are just side things for them, so it never really interferes with their main purpose.

Alr thats all i can think of for now so uhhh yeah thats the end

Sorry this was long