Part 2

(there's probably spelling and grammar mistakes cause I didn't proof read yet)

I woke up that next morning and checked the messages on my phone. I was awake before Jack and his ugly ape girlfriend, so I thought I could pass time by looking at my phone.

"hey! im inviting everyone in this gc over to my house for a pool party at 4!" A text from Olivia said.
"sure, ill be there with jack and lilly if they wanna go but theyre not up yet so ill see" I texted back.

I slipped on the same jeans and Vans tee shirt I wore yesterday. I took off the neon orange Broncos sweatshirt and hung it up.

I scrolled through Instagram and saw Lillie's post. It was from2 minutes ago. The caption read: "my morning avocado toast! #stayhealthy #breakfast" She's so annoying. She's one of those "OMG IM SO QUIRKY UWU" girls.

I walked out of my room and went into Jacks room. He was still sleeping. I cuddled up next to him, I ran my fingers through his beautiful soft brown hair. Why can't I have him instead of Lilly..

I could hear Lilly's footsteps getting closer. Shit what am I gonna do.. Just with perfect timing Jack rolled out of my arms and on to the floor. 

"Are you ok?" I said.
"Jaxon what are you doing in our bed.." Lilly said.
I pretended to not hear her.

My mom came to pick us up 15 minutes later. I climbed into the front seat while Jack and Lilly sat in the back. Jack wrapped his arm around Lilly as they shared one airpod and watched tiktoks together.

"So who's this girl Jaxon? I've never seen you hang out with her before." Mom asked.
"Oh! Is she your girlfriend Jack?!" She excitedly said.
"Its about time YOU got a girlfriend Jaxon" She said jokingly.

Now that I think about it, I can't ever see myself dating a girl or marrying one. What do I say?

"Jaxon wants a BOYFRIEND." Lilly blurted with her big mouth. 
My heart dropped. Mom sat there silently. Fuck, I have to think of an excuse fast or I'm dead.
"Ummm.. I don't think I'm gay.." I lied. I do think I might be gay, bi at the least.

Jack stared at me. The look on his face was saying "ARE you gay?"

We pulled up to Olivia's house and got out of the car. She opened the door and took us to the backyard where some other kids from school were already there.

We put on sunscreen and I can tell Lilly thinks she's the hotter than the sun by the way she flips her hair. She defiantly gives off think she's the main character vibes. If you couldn't tell already, I hate her.

Jack put her sunscreen on for her and she put on his. They giggled and ticked each other. Typical perfect straight couple. I fought back the urge to roll my eyes again.  

"Hey Jack?" I said as I walked to him. "Could you put my sunscreen on, I can't reach my back." 
"Sure."
I felt my face get hot as he rubbed the sunscreen on my back.

We both got into the water but Lilly was of course didn't even come to swim. Just tan. I don't understand people sometimes.

Jack sat on the ledge of the pool with his legs half in the water. He was talking to someone else but I didn't even listen to their conversation. I was only focused on him. He leaned back and put one leg on the ledge. The way he laughed put butterflies in my stomach. Something about how nice he was to everyone was so hot.

I felt myself get a boney woney (LMAO). I didn't even have time to think. I ran to grab a towel to save myself from embarrassment. Why am I like this I hate myself. Its like my body has a mind of its own I swear.

Jack stood up. I really hope he isn't following me. As soon as I was about to grab the towel.. he stopped me mid way. My mind was blank. He looked down and his expression changed. Not in a good way.

"Bro?.." He said in shock.

I literally died on the inside. I reached past him for a towel and ran inside. I locked myself inside the bathroom and just sat on the floor trying to process what just happened. I'll never be able to recover from this bro its soooo fucking embarrassing. I still covered my face even though there was no one near, it was that embarrassing.

I heard a knock on the door. Great, time to embarrass myself again.

"Bro you in there?" It was Jack..
"Uhh yeah" I said half frantically.
"Are you good?" He asked.
"Yeah.. hey I'm sorry" I replied.
"I would've done the same if I were you." Jack said.

DID I EVEN HEAR CORRECTLY?? JACK HAS A GIRLFRIEND. AND I THOUGHT HE WAS STRAIGHT.

"You would??!" I replied, my voice still shaky from what happened earlier. 

"Hey you can stay at my house tonight if you want." Jack said. "Without Lilly, she's staying here for a sleepover anyways"
"YEEESSS!! I mean, sure" I said trying not to sound too excited.

After about 30 minutes my mom came to pick us up.
"Bye baby" Lilly said
"Bye baby" Jack replied. But he made eye contact with me after he said that.

Does he like me? No he couldn't. Or could he?..

TO BE CONTINUED