°Prologue°

It was raining heavily and everywhere was unbearably cold still she was working.
It was an important case and an urgent one that needed immediate attention.
   Looking at the cup she placed on the table she sighed"looks like i will need more coffee"
Just as she stood up to get more coffee,she heard someone knock the door.
    "Who could it be?it's raining heavily for Christ sake"she said as she went to open the door.
    "Raba"a deep familiar voice called her immediately she opened.
     Surprised to see him there standing in the cold,she quickly drag him inside.
    "Are you crazy?,what were you thinking?"she said almost shouting at him.
   He didn't say anything,he just kept staring at raba.raba decided to get him a towel and a hot tea."I will be right back".

    "Here"raba said as she motioned for him to take the towel but he didn't.
  Seeing that raba sighed again"why did you even come here in the first place huh?"raba said as she wiped him head.
   Raba tone softened as she asked"Are You okay?"she was feeling concerned.
   Noticing the change of tone in her voice he looked at her.
    "Are you just going to stare at me,won't you even say a word?"raba said as she continued to wipe his head.
    He touched her hands causing raba to stop what she was doing and looked at him.
   The room became silent as they both stared at each other.this continued for some minutes until he broke the silence"I missed you"
   Raba clearly wasn't expecting that,whenever they had their staring competition raba was always the first one to break the silence so she was surprised.
     Recalling what he said"I missed you more but you could have waited till tomorrow"
   He shakes his head"it will take too long,I can't wait"raba chuckled to that.
   "And now you got wet.is it worth it?"
"You are worth it"he said simply.
    "You always do this,it makes wonder at times what you like about me"
   He didn't anything,he understood raba clearly and she knew that.
   "I never thought that we will be here "
   That Here meant a lot .
    He knew
She knew.
   They both knew