Our lives

LEO (POV)

I was so board trying to listen to the teacher until the bell rang for last class of the day to end and I heard everyone screaming with joy as 11th grade was finally over, I grabbed my books and started to walk out of the door until my teacher stopped me."Leonardo" he says."Yes, Mr.Cheves." I said turning my head to face my reading teacher."Your grade." He said as he was waving a piece of paper in the air. I slowly walk up to him and grab the paper and say an 'B-' on it I felt like I could breath again but then he gave me concerning eyes."What is it?" I ask him, he then he gives me two pieces of paper.'C+' it said and of course knew it was Raph plus Mikeys grade."there lucky that they are passing." He said I then nod in understanding and walk out the door and saw my girlfriend Karai standing out the door in disappointment."What is wrong beautiful?" I said to her, she then gives me a piece of paper, I look at it.'B+' in reading I then look at her and she had a different face like she was about to scream with joy but I felt jealous that my own girlfriend is better in the same class and hour than me but I didn't care. I picked her up and spined her around then started to kiss her gently on the lips."*cough* *cough* Leonardo and Karai." I heard someone say we then separated and looked at our favorite reading teacher looking at us with are-you-serious eyes at both of us, but it didn't last long because my little brother rode his skateboard passed us and shouted."What is up Shaves!?" Mikey asked him."Mikey what have we said about skateboarding in school grounds?" He asked Mikey, me and Karai took the opportunity and started to back away slowly and ran away as fast as we could away from our teacher."Dude you totally ow me." He said skating his board, we then saw my other brother and his girlfriend waiting next to the bike rake." Leo what took you so long?" Raph asked me annoyed that I was late getting out of class."Oh nothing just beating you at reading." I said smirking."What ever come on we need to get to Sensi." He said getting his bike and putting his lock in his backpack and gave a kiss Good-by to his girlfriend Mona."Hey Mona you want to hang at the park." Karai said going over to Mona to give her a hug."Sure but we have to ask our other sister." Mona said looking over to her sister and saw Irma and Mikey having a make out session."Mikey come on we have to get going before Father comes and sees our girl." I said, yes our father doesn't know that we are dating Karai, Irma, Mona we then see April O'Neil ."Hey April do do you want to come to park with us." Mona said excitedly."Oh I would love to but um... I have to meet my boyfriend and tell him my grade." She then runs to an ally and we never saw her come out...She was weird and strange, she never connected will the teens at school and when she speaks of her boyfriend we just think it is an excuse to get a guy named Casey away from her but I then came back to my reality,so I got my lock and unlocked it then put it in my backpack and rode off to our house but I had to hear Mikey sing his favorite song on this special day.

It's Friday,Friday gotta get down on Friday...

He began to sing but Raph couldn't take another word."IF YOU DARE SING ANOTHER WORD FROM THAT SONG THEN I WILL SMASH YOUR HEAD TO PIECES.'' Raph yelled to Mikey.''Fine." Mikey said but started to sing another song.

There's a party goin' on right here

A celebration to last throughout the years

So bring your good times, and your laughter too

We gonna celebrate your party with you.

Soon the three of us started to sing Celebration. Yep this is our teenage life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO NEXT IS WHEN LEO MEETS SOMEONE...MIKEY GETS C+ ALL THE TIME BUT WILL IMPROVE IN TIME, RAPH ALWAYS HAS A C- OR C+ SO YAH ANYWAYS I WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS BY@donatelloisbaeokay SO YAH IF YOU WANT YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THERE STORY IT IS PRETTY GOOD AND IF YOU ARE CONFUSED THEN JUST ASK ME.
JANETTES OUTS HERE