Its time to act

MIKEYS (POV)

I was sitting across from Donnie and Mr.Cheves as they looked sheepishly at me...'GOD ITS TO QUIET!!!!' I thought as I started to look around the room and saw pictures of Mr.Cheves and his daughter smiling happily until I saw a picture of a woman smiling with the girl but that was the only picture there was."Uh...Mikey." I looked at Donnie as he looked at me."What are you doing here... You should be home with Leo and Raph." he said,I nodded and scratched my back."Well I was until I got up to go get a drink of water when I heard whimpering from your room and a couple of minutes later you walked out and so I decided to fallow you and here I am." I said as I looked at Cheves."So mind telling me what you did to my reading teacher." I added as I looked at Donnie again."Um... Well you see...urgg I accidentally mutated him into a half human and a half eagle." Donnie said as he felt frustrated with himself."And now my daddy is cooler in more ways now right daddy." then Susie said as she jumped on Cheves lap."I guess you can say that... But I am still your father that wants you to go to bed right now." Susie did puppy eyes at her dad as I started to laugh a bit but Michael didn't care as he grew his eagle wings and flew to another room leaving me and Donnie alone."So you and him are friends?" I said as I looked at Donnie."Yah his daughter put me in my right mind when I was with the foot." Donnie said as he looked at me, then Cheves zoomed in with his wings and sat down next to Donnie."So how did you guys meet." I asked as I looked at both of them."Well it wasn't a pretty story with having a laugh at the end... I had a liquid that I made for the FBI but Shredder heard of my invention and sent Donnie to take it from me... He... Donnie killed my wife in the proccess." Michael said. As he looked at Donnie."When I think of that day I always regret killing her." Donnie said to me."So what now... Should we tell Leo and Raph?" I questioned to Donnie."No not yet keep it a secret first then I will show my self when the time is right." Michael said to me as he looked at Donnie."Oh crap we have to get going." Donnie said as he stood up I tried to look for the time as I finally saw a clock that said...6:56."Yah me and Donnie need to go but can we visit again?" I asked Donnie."We'll see Mikey now let's go." Donnie said as he ran out the window with me following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEOS (POV)

Me and Raph stood side by side on a rooftop as we saw Donnie and Mikey running to us."And were have you guys been?" I asked as Donnie and Mikey looked at us scared."Umm... Well you see..." Donnie said a he played with his fingers until we heard someone say Raphs name as me and Raph turned around to face Mona Lias and Irma running to us."Mona?" Raph said shocked as Mona ran to him and hugged him making him fall on the ground as Irma jumped on Mikey as they both seemed they were about to cry...Wait where's Karai(OK LET ME TELL YOU REAL QUICK I WAS WATCHING BLACK NERD AND IN ONE OF THE VIDEOS HE SAID 'IT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO KARAI...' SEE WHAT HE DID THERE... I'LL SHUT UP NOW.)."Mona what's the matter?" Raph said to his worried girlfriend."No... Me and Irma barely escaped... We ran from the foot and...and we think Karai never made it out... Leo... Shredder has Karai." Mona said as she looked at me...Shredder has MY Karai."Guys." I said to my brothers as they looked at me."It's time to get our parents back... It's time to end Shredder for what he has done to our family... It's time to act."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE YOU GO GUYS AND YES I HAVE CHANGED ANGELS NAME TO IRMAS NAME I JUST SAW A LOT OF PEOPLE SHIP HIM AND IRMA... AND THIS MONTH IS MY BIRTHDAY JULY 11 SO ANYWAYS JANETTES OUTA HERE.