Chapter one: Dreams about you

"Kei-Chan? Kei-chan? Kei-chan find me."

Akemi woke up drenced in sweat. Another nightmare. They had become more and more frequent since Itomes dissaperance. Even though it had been two years.

"Keichii are you awake?" Akemis dad yelled from downstairs. He didn´t have the energy to respond. Akemi tried to go back to sleep but all his efforts were unsucsessful.  He walked downstairs to get breakfast.

"Goodmorning!" Akemis dads wife said cheerfully. He ignored her, got some cereal and went back to his room to eat it. He barely ever spoke to anyone. He was tired of everyone telling him to move on. 

Most people would say that Akemi didn´t truely love Itome and wouldn´t understand why missed he missed him so much. The answer to that question was simple. Akemi loved Itome deeply but he was too scared to show it.

(afterword from the autor)

Hello everyone! My name is Michelle. This is going to be my first fanfiction (that I write down and publish on the internet) ever so please be nice. Englisch is not my first language so I´m sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. These chapters are going to be quite short because I like it that way. But yeah. Wish me luck!

PS,  I´m part of the fandom that read the manga.