The first day of term

Bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggg
I was late for school on the first day of term and Samantha sat there with a annoyed look on her face.
"Why didn't you tell me" splattered Samantha as I galloped through the door.
"What do you mean" I said getting nervous and blushing
"You know and you know that you and your heart knows too." said Samantha her eyes fulling up with tears.
What ever it was it was bad I didn't quite know if it was about me or her but we will find out.
Later at gym Samantha ran out and went somewhere and I didn't see her till the end of the day.
What did I do so wrong.
That afternoon I went around to Samantha's house to see if everything was alright. when i got there there was already a movers Truck there i was to late they were moving in and the truck guys were doing all the work for them I was abused when I was around the hire pool Company and there workers but I was to late my next spanking was to the chest I was gasping for breathe as they set up to do it again.
One hour later I was back home and I sighed great fully with relief and tiredness their tough power beats (punches) left the grey and purple scars pressed apon my ribby chest.
3 weeks later samantha still was angry and it got really frustrating and today I got so frustrated that I stormed home like a bull raging with anger.
I am so glad that now she is sitting in my room and we are talking it over. well she found out wrong info and that it was all just a hilarious understanding.