Part 1

The King of Wonderland was asleep on his throne. He had been napping for hours!

White Rabbit finally decided to walk in and check on his former highness. He peeked through the main entrance of the door and saw him napping.

He had an unnecessary decision to wake him up. He didn't want him sleeping for too long. It would make him look lazy.

He carefully walked over to the King and woke him up. He nudged him gently a few times until he finally woke up.

And yet he did! He slowly opened his eyes and woke up to his assistant. At first he looked like he didn't know who he was, but then he jolted!

"Oh dear!!" The king rubbed his eyes. "H-how long was I asleep?!"

White Rabbit checked the clock. "Um...for about two hours, sir."

Nacht shook his head. "Oh gosh...I n-need a drink..."

White Rabbit immediately ran out of the room to get his king a fresh cup of water. "Be right back, your highness!"

About three minutes later, White Rabbit finally arrived back with a cup of water. "H-here you go, your highness!"

Nacht grabbed the cup of water and started drinking it. "Thank you, White Rabbit. You know you didn't have to rush. ^^"

White Rabbit blushed a tiny bit and shrugged with his hands behind his back.

"I just want what's best for you, and make sure you're okay, ya know?"

Nacht smiled. "I really appreciate that...you're my favorite~."

White Rabbit flicked his ears up and down. "Aww. Thanks, your highness!-"

Nacht took another sip of his water. "Call me Nacht."

White Rabbit widened his eyes. "R-really? You sure?"

Nacht nodded.

White Rabbit grinned. "Thank you, Nacht! Would you like anything else?"

Nacht shook his head. "Nope! I'm just fine, dear! Go ahead!"

White Rabbit bowed his head and walked out.

Nacht watched him walk out.

"Such a sweet one~"