Torn (One Direction,Me&Love ?)

This is book 2 to One Direction, Me&Love ? :) Comment and fan, It may not be the best writing in the world  but ya know ;) x

Part 1 [Jade's P.O.V]

All I remeber was being passed out on my concrete floor and voices ringing about in my ears. My eyes fluttered open, I awoke to see seven people standing at my side. 'Glad your awake. Justin Bieber rang your phone when you were passed out. We told him you were in hospital' Louis sounded relieved at this point, I smiled at him. 'Guys you realy don't have to worry about me. Really I'm okay' I smiled, I turned my head to see Liam, Harry,Zayn,Niall,Dad and Auntie Claire at my side. i heard a rustling noie coming fro mthe outside of my cubical, the turqouise curtains moved, a fugure moved out from behind of the curtain. ;Hi, is she okay?' I heard a voice travel through my ears. 'She's fine Justin' Niall was gob-smacked to find Justin Bieber was in my hospital cubical. Justin walked over, his hands clasped together. 'What happened?' Justin asked, 'Well, Jade said she felt really really dizzy, felt really really ill. And then I was walking her inside and she collapsed on the floor' Liam sobbed. 'Liam don't get upset and Justin don't worry, I'll be fine' I cheered, 'Hey,it looks like you and Justin are like bestfriends!' Niall laughed, 'We are just very good friends, but we act like it don't we' Bieber joked. Dad was just sat there in shock, waiting for the nurse to come back, to see what was wrong with me. Ater about half and hour, Claire, dad, Justin and One Direction left to go and get coffee. The nurse walked in with her clip board with my results, I was sat there eargerly waiting. My dad suddenly walked in, 'Can I talk to you outside please Mr. Smith' she smiled. My dad walked in sighing with relief, we all thought it was something serious. 'It was nothing serious. Too much stress, not eating properly. But why has this been happening, it has'nt happened to the other boys yet?' dad asked puzzled. 'Why do I keep passing out for?' I asked, 'As I said before lack of food and stress, We have to leave you over night. So get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow' dad said winking walking out of the room. 'Bye boys and auntie Claire' I smiled as I was nodding off to sleep.

Part 2 [Zayn's P.O.V]

'Was that all that was wrong with her ?' Niall complained, 'Yes Niall' Claire nodded. 'But why does she keep passing out then? Shes been alright on the tour and everything. So why does this keep happening'he explained. We walked to the shining blue car, the clock read inside 6:30 p.m. 'Can we go to Nandoi's because I'm starving' Harry winged, we pulled up outside of Nando's and stepped out of the car. Liam and Harry sprinted inside and got us a table, Liam ordered the food. more soon x