lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pardon me if anything is wrong lul im sorta new to this fandom and fanfic writing xd

-

"Okay, but dude y'know how we were born in 2005?"

The scruffy haired boy put his head in his hands.

"Oh. my. GOD! Not this again! What are you getting at now?"

"So, 2005 has a five in it and you're also born in 2005. 5+5? 10!"

"Awesome." he sarcastically muffles in annoyance.

"And your favorite color is dark blue, right?"

"Yep."

"Dark blue has 8 letters in it but if you replace blue with me, Brock, then you get 9!"

"Augh! Get to the point already!"

"What's 9+10?"

Then he realizes and lifts his head up to his best best friend.

"TWENTY-OOOOOOOONE!!" they both said in sync.

"Aw man, that was awesome...you're still incredibly stupid."

"Hey, that wasn't stupid! I thought that was really intelligent of me actually."

"Yeah, yeah."

The two boys continued walking down the gloomy streets of their neighborhood, talking about the most absurd things.

Frown then kicks a random soda can on the unkempt streets.

"Dude, don't be kicking down trash. Pick it up and be civil." Brock says, picking up the rubbish.

Master Frown sticks his tongue out and kicks down a garbage can.

"Dude!"

"Look, I'm just not about that 'civil' life. I'm sorta a bad boy y'know?"

Brock laughs at his comment while putting the trash can back in its place.

"Why are you laughing! It's true!"

"No, no, you're right. You're definitely a bad boy." the boy truthfully says, but covers his mouth trying not to laugh.

"That's what I thought." Frown said while playfully punching the side of Brock's arm.

As they walk, the scruffy boy then looks around at the neighborhood and sighs.

His friend notices and puts his arm around him.

"What's up?"

"Eh..y'know, this neighborhood is so boring and depressing."

"Yeah?"

"I just- I'm so sick of it!" he confesses.

"I feel ya'."

"Like, I'm not saying that this is the worst place in the world but I kinda am. I love hanging around with you here and making other people's day more miserable than it already is with you!"

"Hey, don't bring me in with all the ruining people's day. That's all you." Brock chuckles.

"Augh." he groans. "I just want to go somewhere else. I absolutely hate it here and I'm pretty sure everyone else who lives here agrees."

"Hmm.. going somewhere else isn't too bad of an idea! Heard there's a really nice neighborhood around somewhere."

Then Brock remembers what people here are usually known for.

"..Buuuut, I don't think people will like people like us being in their neighborhood. We'll most likely be just as hated as much as we are here." truthfully speaking.

"Guh. True. Guess we'll just have to wait until something here changes. Doubt it's gonna happen any time soon though."

"Maybe."

While the two friends dreadfully walk on without saying anything more a pop was heard in the distance then a door slam.

"Huh. That was conveniently timed. What was that?" Frown turns to his fellow comrade.

"I dunno. Oh hey look! Who are those two kids?" Brock points at the pink and blue dressed kids in the distance.

The blonde squints at them and scratches his head.

"They don't look like they're supposed to be here." he says, judging them from their choice of clothing.

The scruffy boy then smiles a big malicious grin.

"No. You are not going to ruin those people's day." Brock exclaims while tugging on his friend's hood.

"Who says I was?"

Brock stares at him.

Frown then rolls his eyes, "Fair enough."

"Buuuut I'm still gonna go up to them." the boy maniacally laughs like the bad boy he is.

"DUDE! YOU DO REALIZE THAT SINCE THEY'RE PROBABLY NEW TH- aaaaaaaand he ran off."