Is that my Shirt ? (JJ)

(The day after storm Agatha)  

- Y/n POV- 

 "Y/n WAKE UP " I hear someone screaming in my ear .It's  John b trying to wake me up " you have to get up NOW  , we wanted to go surfing remember ?. "  he says  very very  loud right in my ear again   "Damn I'm not deaf  ok  ,SO  STOP SCREAMING " I yell back .Now I just had to get up because he wouldn't let me sleep any longer . It was pretty cold outside , because yesterday we had a big storm and it was raining cats and dogs so  everything is  wet .  "Y/n I give you 10 minutes to get in the Van or I'll go without you " I hear  him yelling from the kitchen. I have to get up and get  dressed .I grabbed the first bikini and the first warm shirt  I saw and putted it on .Next thing happened was  me and John b (who is  my older brother btw ) getting  in the Van to pick up JJ,Kiara and Pope . 

First we picked up JJ . He got in the Van and sat next to John b he said "Hi y/n " without looking at me because  I was sitting n the back of the Van  listening to music  " hello jj " I answered  . I was kinda bored ,it was very  early for me so I was not just cold but also tired .

Next we picked up Kiara ,she got in the Van and we gave each other a hug . I saw that Kie was also wearing a hoodie over her bikini so I assumed she was also  cold . " Why are you two wearing hoodies like it's so hot here " John b asked " why do ppl wear hoodies John B ? " Kie asked  sarcastically. This was the first time I smiled this morning. :) 

After we picked up the last Pouge left on our list ,we drove straight to the beach.

 10 minutes later  we arrived at the beach and everyone got out the Van except me. " aren't you coming ?" Kie asked me "no maybe later " I respond  "oh come on y/n " jj said  " maybe later " I repeated. " why aren't you coming ?" Pope asked "cuz I'm cold " I said already really annoyed "look Kie is also cold and she's coming " JJ said "Ugh fine stay here " my brother said. I was still cold so I stayed in the car and  just looked out the car window. Usually I was the first one in the water but today exactly today where the waves were perfect I was cold, why is this always happening to me?. Well,  some songs later I just thought " The waves are so high I can't miss that " so I just got up and got in the water. Me and JJ Made a bet who can make more tricks on the board ,wins a wish from the other one.

Some time  later it started raining really really bad again , so we all just run back to the van "DAMIT NOW IM COLD AGAIN" I said very angry . When we all were back in the Van I was already almost fully dry so I putted the shirt back on that I found At home and  Is that my shirt "  JJ asked  "I don't know I found it at home haha"  I said laughing it off  because if this is his shirt it's going to be really awkward for me .He is my Brothers best friend and how I know JJ he is going to think I'm wearing it on purpose . " yes that is mine ,I left  it  there 2 days ago "  Shit.  " I can give it back if you want " I said hoping he won't notice that I'm nervous . I don't even know why I'm nervous probably because  I know him already since I was in 1st grade and I also kinda had a little crush on him WHEN I WAS IN 1ST GRADE . He's probably  going to say that I can give him the shirt back later. That's what I thought. " No you can keep it , it looks good on you" after he said that I just said " Thanks " and smiled awkwardly .But in me I had that  weird feeling I had  before when I was in 1st grade and let me tell you something I DID NOT LIKE IT.

-JJ POV - ( After we got back to the Van cuz of the rain)

Great I'm cold now too. I should've also bring a hoodie like y/n and Kie did and...Wait is y/n wearing  my shirt  "is that my Shirt "   She's probably wearing it to make me mad or something like that "I don't know I found it at home haha" she "found" it at home ? Yea sure and I'm the Easter bunny. " yes that is mine ,I left it there 2 days ago " I said hoping she would tell me she wants to keep it because if I'm honest I kinda have a crush on y/n .But I can't tell her or John B cuz she's his little sister . " I can give it back if you want " Ouch " No you can keep it , it looks good on you" I could already see John b starring at me . " Thanks " You're welcome that's what I would have said If no one was listening but Kie was already planning a wedding and John b  murder .