Chapter 21 ~ Secretive

your p.o.v

Shade was acting a lot different now. I couldn't explain it, she would just stand in dark corners and stare. It was creepy to say the least, we were all worried about her.. And I was determined to find out what was up with her...

'Shade you cant hide everything forever, you'll break soon enough...'

shade p.o.v

'she thinks ill break? Heh, that wont happen anytime soon... She will see that soon enough.'

I stood in a corner as usual, watching everyone as they walked through, not many people noticed mr unless I opened my eyes, which I had now, people were staring at the face in the shadows. I stepped out into the light, people looked scared. A man came up to me "Hi..." He said nervously. "Why are you talking to a hallucination?" I asked and teleported to the corner and watched him. His eyes widened "wow, this place gives me the creeps..." He muttered and walked away.

9:00 pm

once everyone had gone, I stepped out of the shadows, the days here weren't ever really that eventful.. That was until one of the day guards who had to wear that stupid faulty suit died inside it... There was a lot of blood. You could say i had caused it.

that was today, Springtrap had a suspicion. He walked over to me "Hey. Do you know how that guard died..." He asked "Heh, yes.. I may have seen how fault that suit was and... Purposefully knocked the spring locks so they would come loose and crush him..." I laughed insanely at the thought of all the blood and spring traps eyes widened