Y/n

(Y/n is a very famous actress , she is 18 years old, and she has to move to Indiana to take on a  role of elevens sister ten in one of her favorite shows stranger things she always dreamed of landing a role in a show as big as this and she might fall for someone there. Also all of the kids are 18)

Y/N POV
When I enter my new home I am amazed it is so large so nice and big enough for my office and I can finally have my own art room . I start to walk up the stairs to my new  room when I open it I almost scream it is so huge it even has a balcony . It needs a little modifications to fit my style but that's why we moved two  weeks  before we start filming. I move in my boxes so I can start unpacking all of the furniture is already there so all I need to do is start unloading my bags . While I am unpacking I am thinking of how the stranger things cast is going to be and if I would make friends I was brought back to reality when my mom asked me what I wanted for dinner I told her we could order pizza and wings and watch a movie she agreed and went down to order it . When I was done unpacking my room I sat on my bed and looked at my room it looked just how I imagined.

 When I was done unpacking my room I sat on my bed and looked at my room it looked just how I imagined

I even managed to fit my book shelf .

I hear my mom call me from downstairs that the pizza and wings are here so I rush to the kitchen

I hear my mom call me from downstairs that the pizza and wings are here so I rush to the kitchen.When I got there my mom was already there picking a movie to watch we chose a horror movie when we finished we went to bed .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg first chapter of my first book idk how I am feeling I will try to make a chapter or two  in like one week so yeah. (Word count 324 I know it's short )