Cold

[Name] sneezes, her sneeze sound echoed through the hall of Black Order. Pouting, she threw another tissue at the trash can. Cursing herself for being so sensitive to the cold weather, now she catch a cold. Her father, Tiedoll, just happen to be in her room handing her a medicine when she suddenly pushing him out from her room. She refuses to drink the medicine, she simply dislike them.

Pulled the blanket over her nose, only a half of her face that could be seen in sight. She was about to drifted off to sleep when suddenly her door cracked open and a certain Japanese Exorcist walked in, closing the door afterwards. 

Kanda stay in the spot where he stood for a brief span, before he walks over to her bed and sat on the edge of her bed. His dark hues were fixed on her features, he managed to speak up, "Oi."

[Name] didn't respond, pretending to be asleep. If Kanda was here, after she hushed Tiedoll out of her room, then Kanda must be under her father command.

"Oi, stop pretending to be asleep and just drink your medicine, idiot." Kanda said, still fixing his orbs at her pretending-to-be-asleep features.

[Name] huffed, "No." She said, her voice was muffled and it sounds a little raspy. 

Kanda merely twitched at her obvious reply, but only a sigh left his mouth. Pulled her blanked forcefully, he glares at her. But then, forcing her to drink her medicine was no use. So he simply put the medicine on the small desk by her bed. 

[Name] turns around to look at Kanda with her teary eyes, she said nothing since she felt her throat was sore. 

Kanda once again sighed, crawling onto the bed, lying beside her as he wrapped his arms around her waist securely. [Name] blinked in surprise, she thought that Kanda will force her to drink her medicine? 

[Name] looked up at Kanda, placing her hand on his muscular chest, she asks, "You're not going to force me to drink my medicine?" 

"You know its no use." 

A smile creeped onto her face upon hearing his words, she sighs in relief, laid her head down on his chest as she closes her eyes. Kanda leans in closer to planted a small kiss on her forehead. [Name] felt relaxed somehow, she drifted off to sleep a few minutes later. 

Kanda knew exactly medicine wouldn't help. Since he will be the only cure for her. 

A/N: Yay. Fluffy.