※1※

Boldly admitting it, a lavender haired male could tell he was completely lost in the game of hide and seek he was in, which was definitely no fun.

Clumsily stepping over his own shoes, the lavender haired male fell face flat onto the ground as he groaned, picking his head off from the ground.

"I really need to tie my shoe laces..." The lavender haired male mumbled to himself in reminder, sitting up and stretched his hands over to his sneakers, tying up the tangled laces.

"Seeking isn't much fun either." The lavender haired male frowned once he was done tying his shoes, standing right back up and faced straightforward, scanning the area.

"Octo-Chan...Where could she be?" The lavender haired male muttered quietly, scanning the dark blue dunes of sand that piled over one another.

There was no point in trying to find whoever he was looking for, for there was too little that would take too much time just to search was what the brunette had concluded.

But just so it seemed like he had tried, the lavender haired male went ahead and scanned through the area a bit mire thoroughly.

After a few more minutes of searching in the dunes, he had decided to stop and carry on somewhere else in spite to find his friend.

Walking down past the dunes of sand, the lavender haired male floated over to a nearby coral reef that expanded the further step he took into it.

Bustling with the lives of fish and other sea creatures, the lavender haired male politely greeted them all when he made his way past them, continuing his search for his friend.

The bright, beautiful colors of pink, yellow, greens and blues all swirled into the brunette's mind, confusing him on where his friend could possibly be.

"Doesn't seem like luck isn't helping me much..." The lavender haired male said hesitantly, shaking his head so that the colors of the reef would stop confusing his vision so much.

"If I were a small octopus, where would I hide?" The lavender haired male thought aloud to himself.

Hopping over to a coral cove, the lavender haired male went ahead and peeked through the small holes, apologizing to the residents who were already there.

Looking through a few more and continuing his process, he hadn't been lucky enough to find his friend which made him a bit frustrated than he already was before.

"Geez it's like she vanished into thin air!" The lavender haired male remarked in exasperation, ruffling his own head.

And then it had clicked into his head as he frowned, shaking his head to his own thinking.

"Of course she used her ability. Why didn't I think about that before!" The lavender haired male groaned, rushing over to the coral reef once again and examined everything he had looked for more carefully, eyeing anything that'd seem too off or suspicious.

There seemed to be nothing in the coral reef that was left for him to check in which he had checked practically everything yet again.

This stumped the poor lavender male as he sat down on a blue rock with slumped shoulders, tapping his chin to recall any ideas.

"She can transform into any areas she'd want to...but she'll still be somehow visible..." The lavender haired male recalled, staring down at the pile of sand right in front of him.

As he stared down at it with his mixed up thoughts, he saw a strange form in the sand, causing him to furrow up his brows.

"Eh? Does sand have black out linings over it?" The lavender haired male thought aloud quietly, peering down at the lump of sand in front of him.