1

Tai had his arms hooked around y/n's waist while her rested his head on her stomach and his lower body laid between her legs. It was a friday. Y/n was too tired to go to school so she decided to skip. It wasn't like she would miss anything. She was ahead of her classes. Maybe even the teachers. Tai on the other hand had missing assignments and a few bad grades in some of his classes.

He had the tendency of leaving school if y/n wasn't there which is why she stayed at school more often. She didn't want her bestfriend to fail but she also didn't want to have to stay at school just because Tai didn't want to be without her.

"Y/n." Tai called. "Hm?" Y/n hummed not looking away from her phone. "Let's make a baby." "It was so peaceful." Tai only giggled as he raised up y/n shirt. "That wasn't a no." Tai ran his wet hot tongue on y/n stomach. A shiver ran down her spine and she soon sat up.

The palm of her hand hit his forehead with a lot of force cause Tai to fall back some. "You're so mean." He whined. "And you're very gross." Y/n sat crisscrossed on her bed. "I'm ordering food what do you want?"

"You is fine." Tai laid his head on her thighs. "So shrimp fried rice and chicken right?" Y/n asked looking down to a slowly dozing off Tai. "Yes please, thank you." He gave a small kiss on her thigh while she ran her fingers through his hair. He tensed up once her hand landed on his head (not the good kind the scared kind). This type of affection was normal for the two. Tai giving to most affection out of the two of em. It would go from Tai resting his head on y/n shoulder as she does a task, to Tai casually trying to leaving bite marks and bruises on her thighs and shoulders. Which would lead him to being either hit in the face or scowled.

"While we wait wanna watch a movie? I'm really in the mood to watch a horror movie maybe a comedy." Y/n received soft snores. 'Why do you always fall asleep in the most uncomfortable positions?'

'Your always so tired it concerns me' Half of Tai's body was off the bed. Y/n lightly tapped Tai's cheek. "Let me sleep, i'm tired." He whined, his face nuzzled y/n's thigh. "You'll start aching later and your complaining gets annoying." Tai only huffed and buried his face in her thighs more (luck bastard).

"Tai." Y/n was only received a groan of frustration. "Tai!" Y/n's voice raised. "Alright fine." Tai stood up and placed his knee on the edge of the bed. 'His eyes had bags under them. He's lacked energy lately and hasn't been in the mood to do anything lately'

His hands rested upon y/n's waist. His grip was tight but not to tight that it hurt. He lifted her up with ease. He smiled up at her, a smile that would melt the hearts of others if they saw it.

Tai

Y/n's form fit perfectly in my arms. "How long will it take for the food to get here?" I asked. I hadn't eaten properly in a while, nor have I slept in a while. Being here is my only opportunity to do those things. "In about 20 minutes, you'll have a few minutes of sleep before it gets here. If you're gonna sleep, sleep in a comfortable position at least." Always worrying and caring about me.

Just reminds me of why I love you so much. "That sounds like enough time to take a quick nap." With y/n still in my arms, I laid further on her bed. It was always so comfortable to lay on her. Unlike my bed at home, it felt like I was laying on cold steel.

But my darling on the other hand was soft and warm. Safe. My head laid on her chest, her steady heartbeat and her fingers carefully stroking my hair helped me drift off to sleep, and there I left to a dream of the past, peaceful bliss, and security.

"Teacher! Teacher! Me and y/n are gonna get married in the future!" My voice was very high pitch back then; in school plays I get cast in the big roles. "No we won't." My darling's voice was much more raspier and cold so she'd play the antagonist in school plays; being gloomy and cold made it all the better. I got to spend a lot of time with her during that.

"Aw come on y/n, don't you wanna get married in the future?" Our teacher asked. "Nope." Y/n nodded her head no and soon turned back to what she was doing. "Well do you know what you wanna do in the future y/n?" The teacher's question got y/n's full attention, something that I wished I had.

"Oh course I do, I wanna be (job of choice)." She was so cute saying that. "That's not fair y/n! If we're gonna get married i'll have to be the one to work and you have to stay home and do the house work and watch over things!" I flailed my hands around.

I was hit in the face with a ball. "Y/n you can't throw things at people." Our teacher's words seemed good fly over her head. "People can do whatever they want, if I wanna work imma work. If I'm wanna stay home and clean imma stay home and clean. You don't get to choose what I do."

I stood there for a couple of seconds in silence. My hands covering my face, covering the large smile on my face. My face was a little red from the ball and my face still stung. "Are you okay Tai?" The teacher slowly lifted my hand away from my face.

But before she could really do much of anything, I quickly recovered and tackled my darling in a hug. "Okay then it's settled! You'll be the one to stay home and I'll be the one to work kay." No matter how hard she tried to push my off I just hugged tighter.

"Now aren't you two just the cutest." The teacher beamed. I spent most of my years following y/n around, confessing my love to her. Even when she rejected I still didn't stop following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was raining out; my parents hadn't picked me up yet and I'm cold and wet. They aren't usually this late. In fact they were never late, they always got here early.

Almost all the other students were picked up by their parents. The teachers were either working on paperwork or at home. I spent about 30 minutes outside. The rain was pouring harder then before. My clothes are fully drenched in water.

"Maybe I should just walk home." I mumbled to myself. I turned on my heel and was about to take a step but something warm covered my head. "Huh?" It was a blue hoodie. "You shouldn't be out in the rain, you'll get sick." It was a voice I recognized all too well.

"Put it on and hurry." It was my y/n. I quickly put on the hoodie and turned to her. She held an umbrella. I assumed she changed because, wore a red and gray long sleeved shirt and pants.

She held the umbrella over my head. "I'll walk you home since no one's come to get you yet. Here hold on to it." She pushed the umbrella towards me, I held on to it my hand on top hers at the bottom.

"Would you like something to eat. You look like you've been standing here for a while." Her usual cold and gloomy behavior was just a mask hiding a kind hearted person behind.

"Sure."

That was the day my love for y/n bloomed and also the day my parents died.