davids past

Daisy is davids dead name when she / he a kid he was the youngest one his older brother steven and his sister emmy steven is 17 emmy is 15 and daisy us 13 at the time:

......."can you pass the salt" emmy says "here :)" david says they all finish there plates and the kids go upstairs " steven can you play with me" "sure david"....emmy walks past davids room and gives david a side eye all of a sudden there is a CRASH emmy wasn't looking were she was going and smashed a vase "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"......DONT MACKE ME COME UP THERE" the dad yelled.

...."go go go" steven whispers to david "will emmy be ok" david was already scared of dad and when he's mad he snaps at everything "IM COMING UP THERE"...."no..dad..im sorry" the dad marches up stares as david and steven hides under the bed "YOU LITTLE SHIT" he grabs emmys hair and smashes it in the wall "GET UP" DING DONG "grate now I have to deal with your hore ass mother" "EMMY" david rushes to her "get away from me" she seays and walks to the bathroom.

*Afuw days latter*
"Steven I don't feel good" "what do you mean daisy/david are you sick "no I wanna have short hair will I look cool ooo and I what big musles" "oh...well I'm sorry I can't cutt your haire I don't know what to do about that- "STEVEN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" the mom yelled "COMING" he responded...... After that there were a lot off yelling and screaming "I'm sorry WHAT-" BANG and a moment of silence "what was that" david looks at the stares and sees blood and his brother on the floor and dad holding a gun he couldn't hold it in "AAAAAhhAh-" soon emmy pulls david/daisy in a room "you little shit" the dad and mom runs upstairs and bangs on the door "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU ABORTION" "S-S-teven d-dead" david cried"....."lets go threw the window"...... "LETTS GO" she pickes up david and jumps out the window and runners to a hotel.

......."hi can we gett a room" the hotel staff gives her a room "lets go david"
"D-david ?" yes lets go".....after a few days of living in the hotel she pulls david in the bathroom and cuts his hair "david do you like that name" "yes I love it" after a few more day *sorry I'm lazy* emmy starts to fall into deppreshin "hay emmy can i-" david looks up at emmy hanging on the roof "AAAhhhh" he falls on the floor crying.

*I'll poste part 2 tomorrow or the other day comment if you like it*