Heroine of the Day?

Taehyung with the help of Jimin and hoseok explained their so called idea to the juniors. "Will it work? That's the only question here." Taeyong asked, Taehyung flashed his toothy grin,"no doubt in that."

"I don't think so..." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Said something Jaykay?" Eunwoo asked as Jungkook laughed awkwardly, "No I didn't but you seems to hear something?" He asked with a raised brow. "why are you so weird these days bruv?" Eunwoo questioned straightening himself on the chair, Jungkook shrugged.

-

They dashed to the lab in full speed. On reaching there, they let out heavy breathes.

Beomgyu mumbled a few words and twisted the doorknob but it didn't move, Soobin snorted, "I didn't knew how difficult twisting a knob would be for you!" He sarcastically spilled his words, and tried opening the door but it didn't work!

Beomgyu smacked him. "Ouch." He let out a cry. Cursing himself, Jungkook said, "can you both shut it for once?"

Taeyong shaked his head, "The door's probably locked from inside. We better knock! We already wasted minutes." He concluded.

Eunwoo exhaled and started hitting his fist against the translucent glass.

The door opened promptly. The 6 teenagers looked up, A huge man framed himself in the aperture. So tall was he that his dark brown hair brushed the bar of the doorway. He had face with newly formed wrinkles, his cheekbone however made him look like an expired model. He turned from one to the other, his dark piercing eyes scrutinising the pupils. These features were enough excuse to faint.

The youths gulped, their eyes filled with fear.

Mr Park raised his brow, tapping his foot on the floor. Students inside were shooting them sympathetic gazes.

"I'm 'bout to explode." Beomgyu whispered. Jisoo looked at the other 4 boys, not knowing what to do. She sighed, speaking, "Si-ir." She stuttered, he turned to her.

"I haven't seen you before my child." What? The other 5 looked at their lecturer, incredulously.

The other five's been studying in that school for the past 8 years and in this time, never once had they heard him speaking softly.

If there's ice in this world that never melt, then it'll be their teacher. They couldn't believe their ears.

"Uh- I'mKimJisoo!" She blurted out in one breath.

"Pardon?" He was polite—very polite.

It never went unnoticed by her. Her brother and his  fellow companions described their teacher in the ridiculous way possible. She could see it in his face, but his voice was too soft.

She looked at him curiously, to be frank, she was more curious than a cat! And this made the teacher taken aback!

"Is there anything in my face child?" He asked, and how unlucky, by this single question taeyong lost all his control, he started laughing like a maniac. "Sir it's wrinkles!"