Chapter 6 - Emotional Day

"Oh look who's here." Said Akane as she rolled her eyes. "Hmph! Shu darling. Please come with us." Said the voice. "Cut it off Rachel. You know the person who hold Shu's heart." Said David. "Oh. How pathetic. The rotten brat is here with his pathetic friends. I'll just need to finish you guys easily and drag Shu away." Said Rachel. "Hey! No one can call us pathetic!" Said Aiger angrily. "Come on guys. A b***** like her doesn't deserves our attention." Said Akane. "Say that at my face, b****!" Said Rachel as she took out a gun and aim it at Akane. "Pull the trigger if you dare." Said Akane. "Is that a challenge?" Asked Rachel. "Why did you ask? Scared to do so?" Asked Akane. "Akane..." Said Mika. Rachel and Akane sending death glare at each other. David observed the gun before his eyes widen in shock. Rachel notice David's reaction and let out an evil chuckles. "Guys! Listen up! No matter what happens, don't-" David's words are cut off by Rachel trying to shot Fubuki but missed since Xhan pull Fubuki. "Don't let the bullet hit you." Said David. "Thanks, Xhan." Said Fubuki. "It's a pleasure to help you." Said Xhan. "Rachel! Stop this s*** right now!" Said David. "One word. No." Said Rachel. "Guys! Run to the dojo or Minamo's house! I'll handle her!" Said David. The other just nod and run away.

~Sword Flame Dojo~

"You guys leave him alone?!" Asked Penny. "Sorry. We have too." Said Xhan. "I guess it's not a problem." Said Clio. "Of course it's a problem." Said a voice at the door. "Why must everyone become an idiot at the worst time?" Asked another voice. "Lui. Calm down. Please." Said another voice. "You telling me to calm down after you left me dying, searching for you?! Do you know how much time I wasted only to look for a b**** like you?!" Shout Lui. A loud slap could be heard after that. Everyone was shocked. Lui's face turn red due to the impact. "NO ONE CAN CALL HER A B****! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DOING TO HER, YOU MORON! ARE YOU THAT OLD?! DIDN'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT AMY TOLD US?! SHE TOLD US EVERY HUMAN MAKE MISTAKES! NO ONE PERFECT! AMY KNOWS OUR WEAKNESS BUT SHE NEVER COMPLAINED! I KNOW THAT AMY FEEL ANNOYED BY US SOMETIMES BUT SHE STILL LET US ANNOY HER! AMY CAN FORGIVE DAVID FOR BULLYING NAOKI! AMY FORGIVE YOU AFTER YOU HURT MY ONIICHAN IN A MATCH! AMY FORGIVE SHU FOR BEING AN IDIOT AND JOINING THAT STUPID ORGANISATION AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! AMY FORGIVE YUMI! NOT ONLY AMY! EVERYONE WHO'S STANDING IN THIS DOJO CAN FORGIVE WHOEVER MAKING MISTAKES! WHY CAN'T YOU FORGIVE YUMI LIKE WE DO?! WHY?! TELL ME, LUI SHIROSAGI! WHY CAN'T YOU TREAT PEOPLE NICELY?! IT'S OK IF YOU DIDN'T TREAT US NICELY BUT... TREAT YUMI NICELY! I STILL REMEMBER YOU CRYING BECAUSE OF YUMI! YOU SAID YOU LOVE HER BUT LOOK RIGHT NOW! YOU DIDN'T GIVE A S*** ABOUT HER NOR LOOK AT HER PRETTY FACE! NOW WE SEE WHO IS THE REAL B****! IT'S NOT THE ONE WHO MAKE MISTAKES AND TRY TO FIX IT BUT IT'S THE DAMN IDIOT THAT TOO HARSH AND COLD AND DIDN'T WANT TO FORGIVE!" Shout an angry voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I forgot. After this chapter. I will use a new name for Mika Atsushi. Her new name is Sora Yukina. I was informed about this by Mika or Sora's creator, aikoofu