1- The Princess

When Y/n was only a child, she was forced onto the throne. She had no brothers, nor older sisters. So that ment when her father was assasinated in the night, y/n became the ruler by default.

At the age of 10, y/n was introduced as the new ruler of Snowchester.

The world had put her in an unwanted spotlight. The crown that was placed on her head was heavy. She never wanted to wear it again, so she locked it away. She decided the fate of people's lives.

At the age of 14 y/n was granted personal guards.

Philza, the eldest, was very wise and swift with a blade. Rumours had been spread around that he had wings but he kept them away. Crows follow him everywhere, but he doesn't mind. He talks about his wife, apparently she's a goddess. Her beauty is said to strike everyone by surprise, no matter how well they prepared, and her heart is as soft as a cloud. Philza's son, Technoblade, was y/n's age when he became her guard. Despite Philza's many attempts, the two never became friends. She was too busy keeping her kingdom together, and he was too concentrated on his work. Although they were sweet, the pair never allowed the princess to make any offical decision without their approval.

At the age of 18 she began to train herself in combat.

In the moonlight night, y/n would sneak out of her guarded chambers to meet with her childhood friend, Sam. Sam was talented with weapons, so he was delighted to hear that y/n wanted to learn. Every night was the same, she would sneak out and he would teach her. 

But years later things begin to change.

An allied kingdom falls and their citizens join Snowchester. Other nations begin to rise. The people are starting to worry about conflict and alliances. Some belive that y/n needs to grant the kingdom an heir before she makes any big decisions. Others say that the kingdom would be better off without her bloodline.

Y/n was a quiet girl, her childhood was taken too quickly. She's never had an interest in anyone romantically and never intended to. She kept her head down and did as she was told. She never felt like she belonged in her kingdom, like she was a shadow of her father. She knew she'd never be able to compare to him, he was a great leader, more or less. She wasn't ready to rule.

Father this, father that, blah blah blah. But what about her mother?

Y/n's mother was a kind soul, who never hurt anyone. When y/n's father declared war on a nation when y/n was only 5, her mother did not like this.  She attempted to run away with y/n, only to be stopped by palace guards. Y/n watched as her mother begged for her husband not to hurt her. But being a ruler has it's sacrifices, even for family. Treason is treason. Y/n watched as her father finalised the following words, "execution, burn, public." Even in y/n's child mind she knew what that ment. The next week y/n watched from her bedroom window as her mother was publicly set aflame.

Y/n never saw her father the same after that. He was only a man, a murderer, a corrupt leader, one without a heart.

As time grew on, y/n became more independent. After her fathers death she taught herself how to survive on her own. She didn't need people. The last one she trusted killed her mother after all.

Y/n's love for her people never faltered after what happened. The same day of the Queen's death,  people were barging into the palace. Everyone loved her mother. The people cursed, hated, fought, harmed and attempted to dethrone the king that day. More blood was spilt than necessary. 

A kind woman saw y/n hiding in the corner of the room, watching her future people get slaughtered by her father. The woman covered y/n's ears and blocked her view of the sight with her body. 

Years later y/n found out that the woman's name is Puffy, she's a pirate from nowhere who loved to stop by in Snowchester often. She loved y/n's mother as much as everyone else. Whenever Puffy came to visit after that day, she visited y/n. Puffy became the princess's only friend. She told her stories of the sea until y/n found enough peace to sleep.

Eventually Puffy stopped coming. When y/n asked her father, he simply explained the most heartbreaking thing he could've said in that moment. "I banned her from the kingdom, she's a distraction to you."

So now, more than ten years later, y/n and Puffy never met again.

And that is the story of princess y/n, that is up until now. Because you see, she has a lot more a head of her. No matter if she's ready or not.