Chapter 2 (A S-Rank mission)

(Time Skip. After saving Gara.)

Y/n Pov,

I was walking with Naruto and Sakura to meet our new captain and a comrade. Well they are just a replacement. We soon reached at the place where we were said to be meeting.

"You!" Naruto yelled as he saw a pale boy. "What happened?" I asked as I looked at Naruto. "Oh, the boy who don't has the balls." The boy said making Naruto blush in embarassment and anger. What the heck are they talking about? "Just shut up! You have nothing to do with my balls!" The boy just smiled. "Alright alright now stop fighting you two." Sakura said calming them down. "Thanks, umm,....................ugly." They boy thanked Sakura for stopping the fight with a smile.

Our jaw dropped. He called Sakura ugly! He's dead now. Sakura who was smiling suddenly made a mad face and attacked him. But Naruto and I held her in time. "Calm down." I mumbled.

Days later,

"So, we will find about Orochimaru's hideout, arrest him and bring Sasuke back?" I asked Sakura and she nodded. "Naruto, do you think he will come?" I asked him as he looked at me. "He will, if he doesn't I will forcefully bring her back. I promised Sakura." He said and we continued jumping over the trees. Sasuke....where are you?

"Let's camp here." Yamato said as we all nodded. He used wood jutsu and made a house. Suddenly I started to get suspicious of him. "Hey Sakura." I whispered to her. "Yeah." She whispered back. "Only the first hokage used to do the wood jutsu and no-one else, right." "Now that you mentioned it, that's true. I don't know how did he mastered it." We all walked it. I put put our bags and sat near Yamato. "Well here is the plan and we will do it practically tomorrow before we the spy comes." You all nodded at the plan.

The next morning, we carried out the plan. So, the plan is that, Yamato will transform into Sasori's puppet and will talk to the spy. Yamato will give us singnal then Naruto and Sai will jump in and they will attack together.

Right now, we were hiding behind the bushes, waiting for the spy to arrive. Yamato transformed into the puppet and started to walk towards the Tenchi bridge. The spy also came. Both of them talked. "We will change the hideout after a week." The only thing I heard from the spy. Suddenly the spy attacked Yamato making Sai and Naruto came out of the bush. Sakura and I went to Yamato and started healing him. "Kabuto!" I said as I saw the spy. He was with Orochimaru when the invasion of Konoha occurred during Chunin exams. I glanced at Naruto and saw him in the three tailed form.

"Naruto!" "You bastard!"