The locker room~

Thank you to sangy for the idea!!!!

(Y/n) x nanami x gojo

As you trotted your way down the corridor holding you bubble tea and and iPhone 14XS MAX PRO NYA~ that was a little too small for u petite 3'1 body you bumped into a big fat cock I M-Mean rock looking up whilst thinking 'nani~ when did they put a big fat cock in the middle of the locker room' you looked up in horror to see none other than the sadistic nanami kento~

What made u tremble even more was that your scrumptious delicious mint milk Carmel poo flavoured booba was all over nanami!!!!

As he looked down at you with a scowl you moved back into the lockers with shaky uwu voice "g-g-go-gomen n-an-nanami San"

"Grrrrrrr rrrrr oh baby girl you have no idea what u just did did you? Rrrrrr rrrrrr silly little Baka"

"I'm not a baka!" You squeals

"Oh but you like it when I call you that don't you? Silly baka mmmm sussy baka sounds better on you"

Fuck he was mad

"Please nanami San I'm not a sussy Baka and I dot enjoy being called one!" You slightly raised your voice a little higher perhaps from Theodora voice to Alvin voice

"Oh but (y/n) have you forgotten the true possibility of my cursed teqnique? I can feel how scrumptioulisou that #WAP is and you know I don't like liars don't you Susan baka"

"N-nanami" you whispered as he had both arms around you trapping you in a heated embrace there was no where to hide or escape until....

"NANAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YOOAIMO UGH MGH~"

It was ipthe stupdi goji

"Ugh" nanamj cpgrumbled "satoru I'm going tip to overtime and this stupid whore sissy Baka is lissing me off really bad"

"NANAMI YOOAIMO~ you seem more angry than yooaimo~ you were than yesterday yooaimo~ in bed-"

"URUSAI DUMB GOOJ"

Gojo moaned really loud ugh him and his degrading kink