💜Fifteen💜

When they got there, they found everyone busy doing their own things. They walked to Han as Jimin already knows the pin to unlocking the house.  "Hyungs what's good?" Jimin shouted gaining their attention.

"Jiminie." Han was the first to attack the boy with hugs as the rest did the same. "i-i can't b-breath." Jimin said and they quickly let go. "Aw our baby, we missed you so mu-" Felix was cut off by Jimin. "Hyung stop we have guests" Jimin said grinning trying his hardest not to act cute like he always does when he comes.

"Jimin we are literally your bestfriends, we know,  you are our baby too. Now you have been busy and they have been too, so they missed you. Let them pamper you." They heard a voice and it was from Yeonjun at the back. "Hyung." Jimin said with a sternly voice.

"Y-yes" he gulped. "Hajima" jimin said grinned again trying to stop them from embarrassing him. "Yah stop trying to embarras my baby bro, let's go play games." Han said. "Okay fine" they all whined while Jimin smilled at Han mouthing a small thank you.

Bangchan saw something that looked sus. But he shrugged it off, thinking of something else. They continued to play games with Yeonjun, Kai and Taehyun were trying their best not to explode, hanging out with their idols.

Jimin never changed his outfit that he wore at home, he just removed the long socks and put on some comfortable black sandals. As they were playing, they started drinking, except for the younger 4 as they were still underage.

Chan call Jimin to his room as he needed to talk to him, about something that concerns him. As Jimin got to the room, Chan locked it. "Sit" he said sternly and Jimin nodded sitting down.

"You are the one right?" Chan asked him. "I am the one who what?" He asks confused. "You know what I am talking about. Your outfit, the skirt, the crop top, you just removed the long socks, is it you Jimin?" He asks again.

"Y-yes hyung it is me, but please don't tell anyone yet, I just want to have fun." Jimin whined as tears started to full up in his eyes. "Why would I when you are my bestfriend there?" Chan asks with a smile. "What....are you?" Jimin asks and Chan nodded.

"Oh my God, finally saw my bestfriend. My very first supporter, hyung I love you so much" Jimin exclaimed jumping around smiling like an idiot. "Yes ofcourse, so you want to be Jeon huh?" Chan asks with a smirk, "hold on, and you want to be Han huh?" Jimin said as he too smirked.

They continued laughing and teasing each other, after they went back to the others. "Oh my gowd, mwy bwabwys  I thoud I loss ju. Whre wre ju?(oh my God, my babies I thought I lost you, where were you)" Han said as he attacked them with a hug, they were completely drunk as the younger were trying to stop them from drinking furthermore.

"We were just taking fresh air hyung, don't worry. But now I need to take my friends home and go home, Kookie hyung will be home in an hour, so you guys go to bed right now" Jimin said. As he was scary when angry they all stood up and went to their rooms.

He switched all of the lights off and locked the door, going to his car and taking his friends home. After he went home as Jungkook will be home in 15 minutes. He took a shower and cooked some ramyeon noodles for them, he knows jungkook will come home with a  full belly tonight as he already told him.

Five minutes later the door opened and Jungkook came in. "Baby I am home, come give hyung some kisses I need energy" he said and Jimin came wearing one of Jungkook's shirts as it was oversized for him, he was wearing only his panties inside.

"Hyung,  I missed you" jimin pouted. "Sorry baby we were too busy today." Jungkook said as he kissed Jimin. " and you look so sexy in my shirt, makes me wanna eat you. But with these innocents I can't, and I want you to be comfortable first." Jungkook said and Jimin giggled. "One day hyung, one day I will be ready." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled at him as he picked him up and walked to their room. Jungkook put Jimin on the best and undress and was gonna get in the covers with him. "Ew hyung I don't mind your sweat but these are the beddings I am talking for, go take a shower, and you will stink in the morning. Jungkook sighed and went to shower, after the shower he put on some comfortable boxers and got to bed with his baby cuddling with him, and drifting to dreamland