Chapter one

No ones POV:

It was a sunny Monday morning in Orlando and the Petsch's were just arriving to school. "Alright Mike and Maddie behave today......... and Micheal no arguing with your teacher" Madelaine states pulling into the Richwood school parking lot. "Yes ma'am" the Twins smile exiting the black Tesla model X.

The Twins enter the school and as always all eyes are on them, Madison was sporting one her mom's leather jacket'a with a white v-neck shirt and black jeans, and Micheal had on a similar outfit the Twins loved to match; they get to their lockers which are already surrounded by their friends.

"Why does everyone stare at you like you're Greek gods y'all ain't all that." Alex snickers causing her Bestfriend to laugh as well "well if you must know Ms. Mendez it's because our parents practically own the town." Madison replies continuing to laugh. The two have been Bestfriends since diapers, it helps that their parents grew up together as well. Alexandra Mendez but better known as Alex is the daughter of Kj Apa and Camila Mendez her parents are partners with Madison's who own a Mortgage and Finance company.

"Right... half the town more like everyone's life" Chris chuckles dapping up his Bestfriend Micheal. "You guys are pests" Micheal joins in. Christopher Apa better known Chris son of Kj Apa but not of Camila Mendez but gets treated as such his mother is Ashleigh Murray. The bell rings interrupting the gang from their shenanigans and sending them to their first periods.

Of Micheal's first happens to be Ms. Morgan his favorite teacher that he also gives a hard time. As he walks into the class he sees his teacher at the white board writing down today's assignment and lesson she was wearing a white collard shirt paired with black slacks and dress flats, she was dressed professionally as she always did Monday- Thursday, Friday was dress down day, no other teacher dressed as she did but then again there was no teacher like Ms. Morgan. "Alright class so today we are going over African American Activist because it's black history month, there will be a partnered project where I will be choosing the partners and it will be due next Monday" Vanessa states grabbing her teacher's text book and flipping to the page she needs.

"Come one Ms. M, can't we choose our own partners?" Micheal groans dropping his head on his desk. "I'm sorry Mike but no last time I did that it was a complete wreck." Vanessa answers before starting today's lesson.

Class ends in 10 minutes so Vanessa starts to pair the students up for the project and place the list on her bulletin board. "You May know go check the list for partners.... And no switching".

Skye's POV:

My mom place the list up and informs us to go look and find out who our partners are, I hope I get Alex I may or may not have a crush on her she's so fucking cute with her long black highlighted hair and her full pillowy lips....... "I got you Skye" a voice interrupts my thoughts. "We can start tomorrow" Alex finishes before leaving the class.

I turn around to see my mom smirking at me which causes me to blush and rush off to second period but not before hearing someone yelling.

"MS. M THIS CANNOT HAPPEN I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE PARTNERED WITH KHALIL." I see Micheal yell "aye bro chill out yelling at my moms like that" Khalil says getting ready to punch Micheal but I run back into the class and grab him before he does.

"Skye and Khalil get to your next class Micheal follow me" my mom says before leaving the room with Micheal "you okay?" I ask

"Yeah I'm fine I just hate that he thinks he's better than everyone....like no one care what the fuck your mom owns".

"Calm down mom will handle it let's get to class".

No one's POV:

Vanessa and Micheal make it the front office which is no surprise to any of the people in the office. "You can go right in Vanessa, at this point we're expecting you" the secretary huffs sending  Vanessa and Micheal to the principal's office.

"Oh right another meeting with the star basketball player" principal Williams says in annoyance laying his eyes on the young Petsch " well lucky us your parents are already on the way for our weekly check up so you're just in time Michael" he conitinues, Micheal misbehaves so frequently that the weekly meeting became a must. If it wasn't for his parents basically owning the school he would've been kicked out.

And as if he was Magic both of Micheal's mother's walk in, immediately Madelaine looks at Vanessa she's found out that it's her second favorite thing to do. She first became entranced with the brunette during the schools open-house.

"Glad to see you again Ms. Morgan just wish it was on better circumstances." Madelaine smiled and greeted causing Lili to glare. She's still deeply in love with her ex-wife but cheated in their relationship.

"You as well Ms and Mrs. Petsch.... Now Micheal would you like to tell your parents how you spoke to me today" Vanessa asks the red-haired boy sitting beside her.

"Nope" he says popping the P.

"Great, so I'll tell them....... Your yelled and cursed at me today after finding out who his partner was which so happens to be my son so he disrespected me as a teacher and a parent".

"It's not my fault your son is stupid the only reason he goes here is because you're a teacher" Micheal spats.

"Micheal I advise you to sit your tail down now" Madelaine hisses scaring everyone in the room "I truly apologize for my son's actions and I'll make sure to handle it personally".

"B-but mama I'm supposed to go back to mom's" Micheal softly retorts because he's scared of what can happen "that doesn't seem to be working out bud, you're moving with me and that's final you and your sister".

Micheal looks towards Lili for help but she just looks at him and shrugged. "Ms. Petsch this will be his last warn-....." Williams begins but gets cut off.
"Warning........ warning, I love Micheal as my student but I cannot deal with him disrespecting me and disrupting my class any longer I would like him removed" Vanessa sternly states standing up.

"Just one last chance please please please Ms. M" Micheal pleads.

"This is the last one Mike."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Madelaine's POV:

After the meeting I go to stop by Ms. Morgan's class to apologize again. "Thank you so much for giving him another chance Ms. Morgan he will behave better" I say walking into her classroom she had the door opened so I let myself in. "No problem he's a smart boy just hard to deal with sometimes" she sighs looking up at me.

I can't help but stare she's so beautiful. "Was that all?"

"Uhmmm y-yeah thanks again see you around" I say and rush out of the class did she catch me??