Chapter 4

No one's POV:

It is now football season and Madelaine and KJ are holding a presentation in the auditorium room of Richwood high. Micheal decided to attend this year along with Alex and Chris there aren't many girls on the team....... In fact Alex is the only one but she knows how to hold her own with the boys.

Since the Morgan's have became apart of the group you would think they would get along with the Petsch's a lot better but it's the complete opposite. Micheal and Khalil hate each other more than ever, Maddison can't stand Skye even she separates herself from the drama.

Even Lili hates Vanessa for obvious reasons, Lili can see the way Madelaine looks at Vanessa and she can't stand it.

"Alright during the season Kj and I run a football camp so if any of you are interested, please sign the form at the entrance of the auditorium" Madelaine announces. "List your name and the position you will like to play" Kj instructs as Madelaine pulls up the power point.

The duo begins to go over the standards and expectations of the camp while everyone sits and listens. Vanessa enters the auditorium running a little late today due to personal issues.

"Wow what a great teacher" Micheal says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice causing Chris to smile and look at Vanessa "right, cant even be on time" Chris continues.

"Leave her alone she's never late and she's the only teacher I like in the whole school" Alex sasses from beside her brother glaring at the two boys as if they were her sons. "Is that right?..... or is it because you want to fuck her daughter" Micheal seethes through gritted teeth earning a shove from Chris. During the kids exchange Khalil hears every word they're saying.

Micheal, Chris and Alex are sitting right in front of him so it's not that hard to hear. "Speak like that about my moms or sister again and I will crack your jaw, do you understand Petsch?" Khalil hisses fuming with anger. "Do it Morgan, your mom is just a slut who wants my mama's money" Micheal retorts causing Khalil to sinisterly chuckle "meet me behind the school after this" Khalil hisses earning 'ouuuuu' and 'ohhhhhhs' from the kids around them.

"I hope you guys are ready for some hard work" Kj finishes dismissing the students from the auditorium.

Madelaine's POV:

After the presentation I rush owner to Vanessa before she exits the room, "hey Vanessa" I greet.
"Hello there Ms. Petsch" she smiles

"What have I told you about calling me that, it's Mads to you"

"Sorry it's a habit at this point"

"Don't apologize, but I was wondering if maybe I could take you out Saturday night for dinner...... you know uhm since we're uhm f-friends now" I stutter like an idiot she just giggles and says "I would love that Mads" before going to her classroom.

"Oh fuck yeah" I chant doing a little dance "you're a fucking simp"

I jump because he scared the hell out of me "fuck off Apa" I laugh. "Wait you hear that?" I ask hear what sounds like a bunch of yelling kids. "Yeah, let's go" he says and we take of towards the noise.

But what we see is not what we imagined to see, Khalil is hovering over a bloody Chris and Micheal his hands in tight fists dripping with blood as Skye and Alex try to hold him back. Micheal right eye is swollen shut and his lips busted while Chris is holding his leg as if it was sprung along with a swollen lip and black eye.

"What the hell is going on" I yell causing my voice to boom and the kids to get startled. All three boys look at me and immediately looks of shame and fright. "Alex explain now" Kj demands. "Well dad, Micheal and Chris were being very immature and disrespectf-..."