Prologe

"6,5,4 action!"

Cassidy never meant to kill them on purpose. It was an accident she swears! But the blood dripping from her small hands that we're holding a to big knife didn't give people walking by that feeling. They looked at her in fear walking away to scared to call the police. The girl, who looked 8 years old looked around sadly as people began to touch her and take her away into a mysterious van.

Cassidy, shaking and breathing quickly, looked around as her eyes flooded with some peculiar liquid. A spiritless man with wild brown hair came and looked her in the eyes. Feeling nervous Cassidy looked anywhere but there hoping not to feel the traumatised eyes.

Rob was a kind man, he was working his first ever day of a police man after years of training.
On his first day however he was not expecting to watch someone dye. Especially in the hands of a small girl who could be no older than 7 or 8.

As more police turned up to look at the unexplainable situation they all looked to the little girl as she began to sob.

"I-I'm so so sorry..." she said "t-that man h-he was hurting me. I found it on the floor and I just- I didn't mean to" Cassidy found herself once again Crying. The police all looked around not knowing what to do.

"How about we try and find your mummy and daddy? Do you know where they are? Where they live? We need to have a conversation with them..." rob asked as all the others nodded, proud of there new partner.

As rob said the girl nearly jumped out of his arms as her eyes laid on a handsome young man with dark hair and scary green eyes.

"Daddy! Help me! Daddy!" The girl shouted as the young man walked over.

"Omg! I've been looking for you everywhere my little tinker! Where have you been! Why are the police here?" The man asked.

"Would you like to have a private chat sir?" A women asked.

After a long conversation the man and daughter where driving home in the car. The police looked at the cameras in the area and found that the girl was protecting herself. She was free.

"We'll done daughter..." the man said as they entered there mansion.

"Of cause dad..." said the girl as she looked up to her father as they both began to laugh. Wow the riddles really were crazy...

Make sure to vote if you liked it!!!