Changes.

The night was over, I woke up and saw Midas wasn't next to me. I looked around me and he wasn't there. I looked down the spire tower and finally saw him.
*what is he doing there*
But honestly, I enjoyed it, being right now alone here with knowing this guy there is my boyfriend now. I like to imagine my future so I did that. With him.

Midas perspective:
*I can't believe I'm really in a relationship, with ruby, the best friend of my daughter. But I'm so sure about this, I really wanna try it with her. The kiss yesterday gave me a strong feeling. I just hope Jules really has no problems with that. I should continue finding flowers, not that she worries where I am.*

Minutes later:

*Okay Midas, don't wake her up*
He walks calmy up to Ruby.
*I should whisper to wake her up right? No that's childish, or would she think it's cute? God, I'm so out of this couple things. I'll whisper.*
"Hey lo-, oh you're awake! I didn't expected that. Sorry that I was away, but I got a surprise for you."
"Thank you so much! Come here.
*gives him a kiss on the cheek*

And don't apologize, I saw you down there. Also I woke up and I realized we're together, this feeling is incredible. You know, I never really had a relationship, back then as little teen a little teen romance for days but I didn't wanted one where I am sure I don't really like this person with love. So let me say, I waited for the right person."

"These words makes me happy. You know I'm a human who is really serious and doesn't show is feelings. Mostly love feelings. I can't show them actually. I kinda feel then, embarrassed."

She's putting a arm around me.

"I have big trust issues. And I am really afraid of relationships, look me in the eyes and promise me that you won't hurt me."

"I promise to you Midas, that I will never in my whole life hurt you. I promise with all my heart."
"You, you are really something special. And I mean that how I say it."

*Ruby kisses Midas*
"Midas it's crazy, yesterday you asked me if we wanna be friends, today we give us love promises."
"I wanted to make it in little steps, but my feelings exist since a long time for you, I needed to tell you."
"And I'm happy that you did."

*They both look close in each other's eyes and hug for a long time*

"Will we tell the other's?"
"We could make it slowly. If you want. I understand if you don't want that the others know."
"Ruby, why should I hide that?"
"Okay so let's make it official."

"Fine! Oh oh and IF, I only say if, if something happens where we both have no explanation for, someone wanna see us unhappy and not as couple. Please don't let anyone manipulate us ok?"
*Midas is staring with a weird face at Ruby*

"What!? I've seen that in movies and all that!"
I started laughing, and I don't laugh much.
"Okay okay I'll keep that in my mind. Thanks for making me smile."
"Keep that in your mind! And for this, I am here."

It's crazy that this girl can make me open myself more. Make me laugh. I feel good with her.

"Okay Ruby, let's go to Believer to tell Jules."
"Ready?!"
"Ready as I'll ever be."
We were going hand in hand to the car, hoping Jules really will be happy for us.

Back to Ruby's perspective.

We came to Midas his house and was ready to tell Jules about us.
"Okay where is she?"
"Wait. JULES?"
"YEAH DAD I'M IN THE KITCHEN"
"Well then let's go. I go first in okay?"
I nodded.

"Hey Ju-"
"Before you talk, can you tell me why the hell you and Ruby was away yesterday!? We had a party and we all worried about you guys!"
"Well uhm Jules, we, I mean I or no I mean we have to tell you something."

He gave me a sign to come in the kitchen.
"Ahhh no need to explain."

"No??"
"Man Ruby you think I don't remember about what we talked? And then EXACTLY you two dissapear together? I'm not dumb. And if you expect now a reaction from me, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! My dad with my best friend. I mean sure that's for others a no go but hello, my favourite people are happy and that's it!!"

Midas and I looked confused to Jules.
"Did I say something wrong?"
"No, not at all Jules. I just thought that you wouldn't be happy for us because it would be weird for you if your dad gets seen with your best friend."
"You don't decide who you love right?"
"Thanks Jules!!"
I gave her a hug.

"Do you plan to tell the others?"
"Actually yes, right Ruby?"
"Yeah, I don't want it to be a secret."
So we decided to go to the beach to tell the others. Mostly the people are at Believer Beach so there was the perfect timing.

We went outside and the others noticed us.
"Hey guys!! Where have you two been last night? Are you okay??"
"No need to worry Crystal. We actually wanna tell you guys something."
"Guys! Come over here they wanna tell us something!"
"Well uhm the reason why Midas and I wasn't there yesterday is because, we uhm took some time to talk about us. What I wanna say is that we are a couple."

They looked at us for a bit and Crystal started screaming.
"YOU TWO!? THAT'S AWESOME!!
Congratulations!"

Well they all was happy for us so we decided to do a party. I mean at Believer is like all the time a party.

"Oh shit, I didn't check my phone since yesterday. I'm gonna go for some minutes."
Few minutes later.
"Man lots of calls from my mom. I need to call her back.
...
Uhm hey mom!"
"Honey, where are you, you didn't came home last night !"
"Everythings fine, it was so late so Jules decided to let me sleep at her home."
"Jules decided? What about Midas, if I remember is it his decision."
"Mom he-"
I looked over to Midas and saw him joking with Brutus which made me a big smile and let me forget what I wanted to say.
"Honey, honey is everything okay!?"
"What? Yes yes, something just stole my attention."

"Something or someone?"
"SOMETHING"
"I know my daughter. I just wait that you show me him. But take your time sweetheart. So did Midas agree?"
"Yeah. Yeah he did."
"I believe that then."
"Can I sleep again here?"
"If they agree, sure."
"Thank you mom! I gotta go, see you. Kisses!"
"Kisses hun."

*I don't want to tell my mom about it. How would she react when I tell her I have something with Midas? Ugh I don't wanna imagine that.*

I went back and we celebrated a bit and then something really really sick happened.

A HUGE mothership arrived our island

"What the hell is happening?"
"I don't know. Stay close to me."
"The hatch, the hatch is opening guys!"
"What are they doing?"
I looked at Midas and his face changed more serious than I've ever seen before.
"Midas, everything's fine?"
"It's directly over the spire tower with the zero point in it!"
*Wait that means they want the zero point, but this would be the end!*

A huge force came out the mothership directly into the spire tower, and a second later everything exploded.