What does Amber think if you?

^•Fire Signs•^

Aries: "Aries? Aries tends to do things their own way without consulting everyone. They do try and do the best option for everyone but their impatience with other people to make a decision is hard."

Sagittarius: "I love Sagittarius! They always invited me to their adventures, though I'm not always able to go, they are so much fun!"

Leo: "Leo is always kind to everyone. They always look so confident... I always end up wanting to be around."

^•Water Signs•^

Scorpio: "Oh, Kaeya's drinking buddy? They're- well they cause quite a mess."

Cancer: "Cancer? Oh I adore Cancer! They always help me with anything I need, whenever I need something I feel like they always know."

Pisces: "Pisces, oh I don't know Pisces well but they always say hello to me."

^•Earth Signs•^

Capricorn: "They are a great worker, I know I can always rely on them!"

Virgo: "Virgo is always so prepared and it's super admirable! They are also a huge perfectionist though..."

Taurus: "Taurus? Hmm I've never talked to Taurus."

^•Air Signs•^

Aquarius: "They have such cool ideas! I would love to help them carry out!"

Libra: "Libra is cool! They always make room for someone to have an opinion."

Gemini: "Gemini is super interesting they always have a different opinion on a story."