new girl old boy 2

The next morning I woke up and took a shower. When I got out the shower I put on some booty shorts with a pink belly shirt on. It was 6:30 so I still had time to put on my makeup and eat breakfast. When I got downstairs I ate some omeal and drunk some apple juice. When I was done eating my mama came downstairs. She told me that I will be meeting my daddy. All I said was k cuz I didnt want to meet my daddy. Then I ran out the door and got on the bus.

When I got on the bus I sat next to Aailyah. Aailyah was so upset. I ask her why she was upset. She told me that her boyfriend had broken up with her last night and she said the only reason he had broken up with her because she dont suck his dick anymore. She cryed the hole time we was on the bus. But I stayed there to keep my bestfriend happy. But we had to get off the bus then she said just fuck that nasty ass bitch and we when inside the school.

As soon as we got inside the school James was standing there with a rose in his hand but I just passed him by and when to P.E. class with Aailyah.

When I got in P.E. I meet my teacher. His name was Mr.bocks. I had to sit on the floor. I came at a good day cuz they  had a test. But lucky me I didnt have to take the test because I didnt learn it what they where learning. I was so happy we got out off gym for I could take off mt pants and get to my next class.

The next class was math. I know all my math. Well not all but a lot. This teacher was a girl. Her name was Mrs.Purl and she was my only white teacher and only girl teacher. She was nice she gave out candy and gum and thinks like that. Every class was 80 minutes but not lunch it was 20 minutes. But math was fast to me cuz I know math. Math was over  before i knew it. After math it was lunch. I ate my lunch that I packed. McDonald's burger and my frys. Then I bought me a milkshake with cookies.  I sat with Aailyah and James.  Thay didnt like each other so they liked each other for the day for me.

When we got to art class they was just starting a panting so I had to do it. We was working on panting someone that we picked. I pick Aailyah. And james panted me. We didnt have any time cuz we had to go to reading. That I didnt have to do because I have an A+ in reading. Cuz   I didnt have to go to reading me and James just fuckef in the boy-bathroom. The time we where done it was time .

I was just about to get on the bus that when my mother called me and said you can be a car rider today. The whole ride home my mom justed ask me question. Then we pulled up to the drive way of the house. I walked to the door AND IT WAS MY DAD STAYING THERE!