Part 5

Just like you.Iida took great care of the gift you gave him.You both loved the gift you gave each other.But you still had his diary.Its been over a week now and you still had his diary.Your quite surprised he hasn't notice yet.You thought you should give it back to him.So in class when Iida wasn't looking you quietly put the diary back in his bag.You rushed back to your seat.Luckily he didn't notice.It was almost home time until Mr. Aizawa said there will be a project to do.It was in pairs.And you were paired up with Iida.You asked Iida to work on the project at his place.He said sure.When you both arrived at his he told you to wait outside for a bit.You nodded.After awhile Iida said to come in.You both started to walk to his bedroom to work on the project of course.You and Iida sat down at his work desk and started working on the project.After hours and hours of work you both were done with the first part of the project.You checked you phone.And you were shocked to see it was 11pm.And you both were quite hungry as well.You told Iida you were gonna leave now since its so late.He stopped you and said that you should stay for a bit to eat something.You declined and continued to pack up your things and leave.But he didnt take no for an answer.He grabbed your bag.And said he wont give it back unless you stay for atleast something.You sighed.(Listener🤍:Fine IIda..I'll stay for a bit.).He nodded.He grabbed your wrist and placed your bag on the desk and took you out of his bedroom to his kitchen.He said to be quite.You agreed.He opened the fridge and took out some katsudon.It looked like it was just cooked.You were a bit surprised.He told you to sit down in the dining room.You nodded.And started walking over to the dining table.You sat down.And after a bit.Iida started walking to you with two plates of some katsudon and some glass cups filled with water.He placed the food and the drinks on the table and told you to eat up.You nodded.And you both started eating.After you both were done eating.Iida said your allowed to leave now.You nodded and thanked him for the food then you started walking to his room to get your bag.Once you got it you started to pack your stuff again.After that you gave Iida a hug and another thank you for the food and waved goodbye and left.(IM SORRY IF THIS IS NOT MAKING SENSE AND ITS GETTING VERY LONG I PROMISE THE NEXT PART IS THE LAST!)