Differences

Silence. Dead Silence. Till it was broken by the loud sound of the bell, signaling that the class was over. With a tired sigh, Mori gathered his things and walked out of the room. As he was walking, a small voice called out his name. "Morrrriiiiii!" A small voice whined as Mori was embraced with small arms around his waist. He looked down at Honey with an expressionless look. "Honey, not so fast!" A feminine voice called down from the hallway as Mori looked up. He realized that on Haruhi's brown hair was Usa Chan. Honey looked up as he smiled brightly. "Yay! You found Usa Chan!" He exclaimed happily as Haruhi handed him the fluffy pink plush bunny.

Mori stood there emotionlessly as Haruhi looked up at him. "Hey Mori! How are you doing?" Haruhi greeted welcomingly as Mori looked down at her. He just shrugged silently and turned away, walking down to the music room. Haruhi let out a sigh. It was always like this. When Haruhi tried to start a conversation, Mori would just give a simple shrug and walk off in silent. Honey saw the frown on Haruhi's face. "Don't worry, Haruhi! He'll come around! Do you want to go eat cake? Cake always makes me happy!" He smiled happily as Haruhi laughed lightly at his cuteness.

"You always eat cake, Honey." Haruhi said softly with a smile as she looked at the teen. "That's why I'm always happy!" He smiled brightly. They started to follow after Mori chatting, but Mori was still quiet when they finally reached 'Music Room Three.'