chapter 4 | The Kiss!?!? V2

Saiki, immediately backs away, freaked out on how this happened.
How wasn't I able to read her thoughts? Did she find a way to hide her thoughts?
Saiki then looks at her, her blushing being as bright as blossom trees, then notices a ring on her finger. It was a ring that he had recognized.
A germanium ring.

"You tricked me, huh."
"Hmm? What could you be talking about?"

Saiki could see through her smile, getting a but angry. Finally, he calmed himself.

"For some reason, I'm letting you keep these memories. But, you may never tell anyone this happened. Got it?", he said with a menacing glare.
"Oh, yeah totally!", she nervously said.

After that, Saiki decided to teleport home, trying to stay away from Aiura. He wasn't mad at Aiura for doing something so cheap, but, nobody had ever kissed Saiki on the mouth before. Even if it was unexpected, he still liked it? "Why?" he thought.
It's not like I love Aiura, love isn't something I understand. But then again, her loyalty and smarts are definitely worth a praise. After all, she did outsmart me, but not in a way I expected.

Saiki's head was filled with many thoughts to the point where he considered himself going insane over a small kiss.

...

"Kuu! Someone's here for you!"
Good grief.