AMORTENTIA

HOGWARTS AU

SLYTHERIN! SCARA , RAVENCLAW! XIAO

-

"Fuck. Fucking hell. Morax and his bloody mora." The ravenclaw cussed as he sped up towards the dungeons.

Xiao was running late for potions, which is rare and Professor Lisa is going to kill him- by mixing poison in his drink later at dinner.

He muttered a silent apology before sitting beside Scaramouche, the only unoccupied seat.

"Late for potions, aren't we?" Scaramouche sneered.

Xiao groaned, "Yes, shut the fuck up now, will you?"

The Slytherin rolled his eyes whilst tossing an ingredient into his potion. The potion sizzled and Scaramouche hummed, satisfied. He crouched down and suddenly, his pale cheeks turned pink.

Xiao blinked. What was that?

He turned to his left, "Hello, Xiao." Lumine greeted.

"Hey," he said, observing everyone's cauldron. "What are we doing anyway?"

Lumine waved off, "Professor Lisa assigned us to brew-"

"Ugh," His nose scrunched, inhaling the air inside the classroom then frowning, "The room is reeking of Scaramouche's suffocating perfume."

"What do you mean? I'm not even wearing it today." The lad looked slightly offended, sniffing his Slytherin robes whilst he glared at him. "Fuck off."

Xiao's eyebrows furrowed- the whole room smells like almond tofu, bleu de chanel and Sakura blooms...

"Something's wrong." Xiao conceded.

"Xiao," Lumine cleared her throat, "We're brewing amortentia today. I was just telling you..."

Xiao's eyes widened. "Fuck."

Of course he knew Amortentia. He knew what's the meaning of the scents he smelled.

To his horror, Scaramouche smirked. His indigo eyes gleamed maliciously. "Oh? Well, that's something, isn't it?"

"S-shut up! it's not-!" Xiao spluttered, he felt his cheeks burn.

Damn, this is the end of my life! He thought. Cursing himself in different languages.

Scaramouche leaned forward, "To feed your knowledge, my dear ravenclaw," He whispered to his ear. Xiao got the whiff of the Slytherin's scent again. "To me, the whole room smells like Tom Ford Soleil Blanc, almond tofu and of course... sweetened sakura blooms"

-

edited