Chapter 2

Author's note: Hello! Thank you for all the views on chapter one of this story, it means a lot. This here is the second and final chapter of my story and I hope you like it! Enjoy! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zayn's P.O.V.
I looked up, embarrassed. What they must think of me, "I-I'm sorry," I stammered feeling my cheeks grow hot.

Liam bent down beside me and took my hands. His brown eyes stared into mine with love and care, "There's nothing to be sorry about, love. You're sick and you can't apologize for something you can't help," he grabbed a tissue from the night stand and wiped off my face and shirt.

I turned my face away, but he pulled it back to him with his finger underneath my chin. We made eye contact and I could now see that he, nor anyone else in the room, was disappointed in me. I nodded and smiled up at him.

Liam helped me to stand and then sit on the bed, he covered me in my blanket and picked up the thermometer again, gesturing for me to open my mouth. I considered refusing, but decided against it being that it would only hurt me in the long run.

"You're temperature is much lower then before, I think you'll be better by the morning," Liam said, placing the thermometer back on the nightstand.

An awkward silence fell over the room and we were all either fidgeting around or playing on our phones. I shifted uncomfortably and Niall noticed.

"Erm, how 'bout we watch a movie?" Niall asked, breaking the silence. I smiled at him, thankfully. He always knew how to make things better.

"That'd be great, can we get some ice cream first?" I said.

"Well it seems like someone's feeling better,"Liam laughed, "And yes, you may have whatever you want, as long as it means you're eating something."

"I don't think we have any...I'll just run to the store and grab some. Any preferences?" Louis said to me.

"I'll have mint chocolate chip please," I said, sitting up a little straighter, getting excited, I couldn't remember the last time I'd eaten.

"Okay, I'll be back in ten. Ni, you wanna come with?"

"Sure," Niall replied jumping up from his chair and throwing on his hoodie, "We'll be back soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.OV.

It was only Harry, Liam and Zayn in the house. They were looking through the tv channels when Harry started smiling to himself.

"Why are you smiling?" Zayn asked.

"Do you guys wanna hear a joke?"

Both Zayn and Liam rolled their eyes but nodded anyway.

"Okay, here it is; why did the baboon ask the giraffe, 'why the long face?'" he stared at his friends with a wide grin plastered across his face.

"I don't know, why?" They asked in unison

"Because he thought his neck was his face!" Harry threw his head back laughing hysterically as if that was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

Zayn and Liam exchanged glances and started laughing too, mainly at the way Harry reacted to his own joke.

"Okay I have to admit, that one was pretty funny," Zayn laughed.

"I've got plenty more where that came from."

Liam just rolled his eyes, "Alright, let's figure out what movie we're gonna watch..." He had the box of DVDs on his lap and was sifting through them, "Okay, the first Transformers or Mr. and Mrs. Smith?"

"Ooh Transformers! I love Megan Fox," Zayn said, jumping up. But he quickly laid back down because his head swam a little at the sudden movement.

"Whoa calm downy there , just stay in bed for now," said Liam, "I do have to agree though, Megan Fox is pretty hot, we can watch that, it's your pick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other two lads walked in the door and prepared a bowl of ice cream for each of them to eat during the movie. They brought it into the bedroom where Harry, Liam, and Zayn chatted on about random things from their previous tours. It almost seemed as though Zayn wasn't even sick anymore.

"We're back! And we've got the ice cream!" They exclaimed.

"Sweet!" said the other three, grabbing for their treats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone sat quietly as the movie began. Not even half way through it though, Zayn was fast asleep with a 'mustache' of green just above his top lip. The other boys snapped quick pictures of him and then cleaned up the mess they'd made.

It was just about 11:00 at night when they looked at the clock, so the rest of the boys decided to go to sleep for the night.

With one last check on Zayn, Liam felt his forehead and smiled at the normal temperature coming from it. Their Zayn was just about good as new and they'd prefer it stay that way.

THE END