From the Other Side (Fluff)

Request by 00Skotadi00 ;)

LIKE AFTER A MONTH ITS FINALLY DONE

Get ready, this is going to be a long one...There's a whole different AU I have to write here, it isn't like my other fanfics that take place in a pre-established world-

Fyi, this takes place in a world where its basically divided into humans, humans with magic, monsters, and monsters with magic.

Even though none of them are at active war, they generally keep to their own kind.

Ink is around the same age as Error, who is a sophomore

I make Error's phobia a bit milder too, so he just doesn't like things like hugs or crowds, but its not a "if you touch me i will crash" its more of a "as long as you get away quickly, ask me for permission, or i initiate the contact, we'll be gucci" kind of thing

So ye, lets get on to it :D

(Also, this is probably the closest you'll ever get to dom Ink from me aside from that one story I made where Ink's a fallen angel)

=====~~~~~=====

A long, long time ago...

Humans and monsters lived in harmony.

Hand in hand, they were happy as a whole.

But one day, a monster that went by Error404 found a magical book. It taught him the secrets that no one else knew, and he used it to his advantage.

He took in young children and taught them the art, his most prominent student becoming immortal like he.

But the other monsters who failed the entrance exams hated them, for they had what they did not. Riots, fights, and deadly gestures ensued.

To protect them all, Error404 and his apprentice helped move all their students to a land they had acquired previously. 

But the land could not fit them all.

Hesitantly, 404 (as we will now call him) asked their human counterparts to go find another land, which they begrudgingly agreed to do. While both sides still kept in contact, most thought that they had cut ties with their magical human counterparts.

So, the rest of the world followed suit.

And the world was divided, even though the crust never moved.

=====

Sometimes, Ink wondered what life as a normal monster was like.

He was born into a very powerful family: the Comyets.

They were one of the most renowned families in their land, so he grew up under the expectations of being a great sorcerer like the rest of his family.

And he lived up quite well to those expectations.

From a young age, he was taught how to control, utilize, and expand his magic. He was gifted with the power of unlimited creation, which was something the rest of the Comyets knew would be absolutely priceless to the rest of the world. It could very well bring near world peace, and put them at one of the highest ranks in society, so he trained extensively along with his studies which were about history, debate, and some math here and there.

He never really minded it. Yeah, he wished people would stop gawking and bowing at him all the time, but he liked studying in general and had fun practicing. Of course, it got tough, but he had good parents and a nice trainer, and he showed great promise of becoming a wonderful magic-user later on.