✧ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝔂 ✧

His hands in mine, our bodies connecting in a way I never thought I'd have with anyone. That's what I longed for. A sweet, sweet connection with the man I love. Cody believe it or not wanted the same thing. He liked being affectionate and sexual, just not in public. He is a very private person and has been even before his fame and stardom. He believes that his fans and coworkers don't need to know everything about his personal life. He is very much a "keep personal life out of work" type of person. I honestly loved that about Cody because even though he kept our personal lives hidden, he had no troubles expressing his love and loyalty to me in public or on social media when he wanted to or when I needed it.

Cody's beautiful brown hair had finally grown back out and his old strawberry blonde look was gone. I loved both of his hair colors, but his natural brunette hair was my favorite. Our hair colors were similar in many ways other than the random blonde and white in my hair. More than likely Cody would be recalled to dye his hair once again to it's strawberry blonde state when filming for season eleven of 'American Horror Story' started again. Although Ryan Murphy agrees that brunette Cody is supreme. Cody and I have now dated for several years and I've finally been casted into a show I always wanted to be in. AHS has always been one of my favorite shows and I loved all the actors and actresses that had appeared on the show. I couldn't wait to get on set and meet everyone. Especially the other new actress Ryan brought on the show to replace Leslie Grossman. I was brought in to replace Frances Conroy since she was already booked for another project during the shoot of this next season. I wouldn't doubt if I was only cast this season because Cody had put in a good word for me.

In all honesty, I never thought my acting career would get very far whatsoever. I mean it's not that I doubt my ability to act or the fear of being on a stage or on tv. It's the fact that I'm a trans woman and women like me usually don't get the privilege to live out their dreams. More than likely it's only because I'm cis passing. I've had my bottom surgery, but I've never had any voice therapy or facial reconstruction to look more feminine. The thing is I was born a hermaphrodite. In medical terms it's what they call someone who is born with both testosterone and hormones. Me being one of those people, made my transition easier but not smooth. I still went through the typical bullying and nasty comments that tried to bring me down or fetishize me. Cody is not one of these people, although he gets kind of freaky during our alone time if you know what I mean.

     Cody is very kind and understanding about what I can take and handle with my body and sex. He never does anything that he knows could freak me out or send me into a panic. After I told him I was raped and how emotionally abused and manipulated I had been my whole life, Cody grew angry anytime someone even somewhat mentioned or brought up anything about my trauma. That was the thing about him, he didn't care who he had or needed to hurt or cut off to protect me and our relationship.

     Our place in LA was great, we usually only stayed here when one or both of us had a project here. The rest of the time we live in Australia, where Cody is originally from. It's beautiful there and it's unlike anything I'd ever imagined of seeing, but the heat was definitely something I didn't miss. As I sat on the couch of the living room in our penthouse apartment, I could only do one thing.. dream. I was craving Cody and I needed him to be by my side. I so desperately wanted for his eyes to look into mine while his hands caressed my jawline and neck. His touch was always so soft and gentle. My dream started getting good, I could feel myself slipping into a dream of lust as I heard the door to our apartment open and shut. I awoke and shot up quickly to see who it was, only to see the tall brunette figure that I love coming towards me. Cody made his way in front of me then reached down to grab my waist and kiss my neck. He definitely missed me as much as I did him. Although I wanted to do more with him, I knew he was tired from working all day. But Cody was hiding it well, he made his way down to my chest with his kisses and then up to my lips as his hand wrapped around my throat gently. As Cody showered me in kisses all over my body, I began to shiver with every touch his lips made on me. I could feel myself melt in his touch anytime I was with him. I would do anything for him.

Although it was nice to have the affection I had wanted all day, I knew Cody needed to rest from work so I simply pushed him away softly before giggling. "Well wasn't that a nice surprise." He smiled at my reply and leaned back down to pull me into a hug. It was almost as if he was reassuring me he still wanted me. "What? I can't kiss my girlfriend after I get home anymore?" He replied before continuing with something he knew would fluster me. "Or is it the fact that you enjoyed my attention? Almost as if you had a craving for me." My cheeks immediately went red with a flustered sigh coming from my mouth as I shove him teasingly. "Of course I liked it! I wouldn't be with you if I didn't."

While he finally started putting all of his things away, I made my way to our shared bedroom and began to get ready for sleep. After all, tomorrow was a big day for me. It was the first script reading for season eleven, and I still wasn't sure which character I was getting to play or who is mainly be acting with. Not only that, but I was ecstatic to meet Sarah Paulson. I had always dreamed of meeting her and I envied Cody for having the pleasure to work with her so much. As my head ran wild with fantasies of how tomorrow would go, Cody popped up behind me hugging me by the waist. Laying his head on the top of mine, I felt comfortable and safe. Like nothing in this cruel world could ever hurt me. He began to caress me cheek and then my shoulder before slipping a strap to my cropped tank off of my shoulder and whispering in my ear, "Join me for a shower, love?" I was so tired and excited tomorrow that I normally would join but I couldn't get my head wrapped around everything. He could sense my hesitation and practically starting begging and finally blackmailed me with something he knew I couldn't say no too. "Come on, I'll let you wash my hairrr. I know how much you like it.." finally giving in I turned myself around and joined him.

The water was nice and warm on my skin, it felt amazing and was much needed. I'm glad he talked me into a shower because there was no telling how bad I'd smell tomorrow if I didn't. After washing his hair, he faced me and leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my hand play with his hair as he kissed me and held me in a hug with his arms around my waist. God there was nothing I wouldn't do for him.

"I love you. My pretty boy.."