the story

I've been reborn into the book "Lies or love" as a charecter which never existed in the orignal book!
I was just a normal salary woman driving home and suddenly a car dashed into mine, kiling me.

Ugh, and now I've reincarnated as a charecter that never existed.

My new father Eric Vaughn is the villain of the story.

He physical ly abuses his son and daughter who are twins but not really.

My new mom, Camilla has a one night stand with a past love and gets pregnant while married.

And my dad too sleeps with another woman and gets her pregnant after a lot of fighting they both decide it would be best if they raised both babies as twins.

My mom has a daughter, Ashley and my dad's one night stand had his son Abel

Because Abel's mom doesn't want hos responsibility everything goes smooth.

The 2 grow up extremely close.
Abel being protective of his sister who is a bully and the main villainess who later on apologise s and regrets her wrongdoings.

Abel sees his sister's bullying but tries to ignore it as he knows it's because of the study pressure their father puts on them.

Until the female lead Claire comes in and Ashley starts bullying her for not being from a rich family.

Then Abel starts to scold his sister and the 2 start arguing.

The second villainess Emma has a crush on Abel's best friend James Stockling, the second main lead.

James has a crush on Diana who is actually Ashley s twin who Everyone had though died!
Diana comes as a tutor for Ashley and Abel to go to their prestigious school.

Ashley bullys her too and regrets it when she finds out the truth.

This is practically the story and their overcoming of obstacles.