Chapter 1

God mother-fooking dammit, Harry hears in his head. His soulmate has always had a knack for profanities. He opened the door to his dorm and saw his roommate, Niall, laying on the floor and staring up at the ceiling seemingly contemplating life. "Hey, Nialler," Harry said as he dropped his bag on the floor.

"Hello, Hazza ," Niall said in a thoughtful voice. "How was class?"

"Bad," Harry said nonchalantly, "You?"

"Worse."

Why can't they just do it to themselves? I just want to go home and pass out drunk, yet here I am.

" I heard you have a new professor from one of your classes tomorrow."

"Yeah, Professor Tomlinson," Harry said offhandedly.

"Isn't he, like really young, like close to our age?"

" Not sure, I'll let you know tomorrow," Harry said, opening the fridge and taking out a drink.

"If he is young, you should bang him," Niall said calmly even though the statement he had just made. Seeing the look on Harry's face took a step back and said, "so you can get good marks even if you do shit on exams."

"Still, bad idea, Neil," Harry said, stressing the wrong pronunciation of his name.

"Hey," Niall said with mock hurt in his voice, "don't call me that." He sat up abruptly and put his hand on his chest dramatically.

"Oh, shut up, Neil," Harry said playfully, throwing himself onto his bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry walked into class the next day and took his usual seat towards the middle of the room. The new teacher hadn't shown up yet because it was his only class that day. Once the last of the students had trickled and taken their seats, the professor walked in. Harry wasn't looking up when he walked in, but when Professor Tomlinson dropped his things on the desk at the front of the room with a loud thud, Harry's neck snapped up. In the front was their new professor. He was young, probably mid to late twenties. He was seemingly shorter than Harry with ruffled hair and slight stubble. You could see several tattoos peeking out from the collar of his shirt and the cuffs of his sleeves. Harry made eye contact with his new teacher and saw that his orbs were the most gorgeous shade of blue, with a somewhat cloudy feeling to them. When he finally recovered from Professor Tomlinson's entrancing eyes he quickly looked away with a blush rising on his pale skin.

Who is he? Harry heard in his head. His soulmate's head voice sounded in awe. How very on topic, Harry thought.