I Brought You Frankencence, And I Brought You Mur(der)

The examination was... Fine. Aizawa was harsh. He also didn't play favorites. I almost spoke up when he was bashing Midoriya, but I kept my mouth shut. When I said I, "Grew up watching these characters" that was before I was yeeted into the void. So, yeah, I remember parts of it, but I also can't remember the more calm parts. But, I'm pretty sure that this point for Midoriya was important. So I stayed out of the way. But also because I couldn't speak without feeling like a blender replaced my throat.

      I didn't use my quirk a lot. It was still painful. Luckily, I didn't really need it for most of the exams. The only parts I used it for were the ball throw, the long jump, and the dash. Now, we were all sitting on the ground taking a break. Izuku had gotten the note for Recovery Girl and left a few minutes ago.

     "Maddock-San." Uraraka tapped my shoulder and I turned my attention towards her. "You did really good out there! But- Um... Are you ok?" I tilted my head slightly and signed a, 'Yeah, why?' while also nodding my head slowly so she would understand. "Well, um... Your nose is- not bleeding... I don't think. But-" Before she could say anything, an echoing slap could be heard as I brought my hand to my face. Looking down at the liquid, I felt a shudder go down my back. It was black with, what looked like, dark purple steam rising off of it.

     "Rudy, you're leaking again."

     I coughed and shook my head. I'm ok. I'm in a different universe! Everything's fine! I felt more tapping on my shoulder, this one more rapid and heavy. I looked up to see Iida looking down at me and he brought up his hands. "Calm down." He spoke while he signed, his fingers slightly awkward. It was then that I realized how hard I was breathing. I took in a shaky breath and nodded, signing a weak, 'Sorry.' Hold on a second... Did Iida just use sign language?

     "Do you need to go to Recovery Girl too? I can get Mr. Aizawa's atten-" I cut Uraraka off, shaking my head. I gave a thumbs up and pulled all my energy into giving a smile.

     I guess my smile wasn't too convincing since both Iida and Uraraka watched me closely in the next classes. At lunch, I finally felt as calm as I was trying to act. Let's just say that didn't last long... I had sat down at the lunch tables with Tokoyami, Jirou, and Ojiro. Everything was going pretty well, the food was good and we had a nice conversation going. Well, they had a nice conversation going. I was just sitting there, smiling, nodding, and shaking my head at certain comments. That is... Until I felt something, almost like a chill, like someone was watching me.

     I almost immediately felt self-conscious, pulling at my uncomfortable short skirt. It felt so short and, even though I was wearing stockings, I still felt exposed. I looked down and froze. I'm sure I made some type of noise because the conversation stopped and I think I heard a questioning hum from Tokoyami. Below the table, a small purple pervert was oggling at both me and Jirou. I kept my cool and- Just kidding. I kicked him hard enough to send him to America. He landed against a table a few meters away.

    Everyone looked from him to me. I just stood there, looking at him with disgust. I knew he would show up at one point. I just didn't think it would be this soon.

    I looked to Jirou and mouthed, 'You ok?' She looked at me confused for a moment before her eyes widened and she nodded. Now the both of us were looking at the purple pile of shit on the ground. I grabbed my empty tray and looked back at the group I was sitting at. Before I left, I gestured to Tokoyami's phone. He got the message, leaving the page he was on and opening the notes app. 'I'm out of here, going to write a report on the Garbage Grape. Jirou do you want to come with?'

     "Sure. I have a last-minute change on my costume design, so I can head up to that department before class." Nodding, I waited for Jirou to follow me before walking off.