I Like You.... Because You're Werid.... LIKE ME!

The is a One Direction story. I am not a directioner but my best friend is and she knows I write storys so she been begging my to write a Fan-fic. I do like One Direction but I'm not a hard core fan like the Directioner. So here it gose!

___________________________________

You know that feeling you get when you're in BIG trouble, and your first instinct is to run. Like when you steal  from See's candy store in the mall and they catch you and then you run, now there's four really fat plice guys chasing after you. Ever had that feeling?

No? O well.

"Stop!" They yelled but really it only made me want to get the hell away.

I turned a corner only to run in to someone.... more like someoneszz. Haha new word!

"Aw!" I growled trying to get up but realized I was trapped under someone.

I opened my eyes to see a drak brown pair staring right back at my blue ones. Man his eyes looked like dark chocolate, which makes me hungry!

"Umm can you get off please?" I asked but didn't wait and pushed him off getting up.

I looked arounjd to see I crashed in to five guys. Ooops? I notice they were all wearing sunglasses in side the mall.

Why do guys think its cool to were sunglasses inside? I for one think it makes them look stupid and a little scary...

"Sorry but I got to run!" I said ready to take off on to stop short to see a heard of screaming girls running our way.

I turned on my heels and ran passed the guys I had ran in to who were all getting up. "Run!" I yelled taking off.

Remember the fat police man who were chasing after me? They were finnialy catching up. I ran and soft slide between one of their lags.

Thank god I practice sliding in softball, who knew it would come in so handy. I glance behind me to see the guys I had ran in to where running with me.

"Names Micky!" I toke a breathe. "Why are you guys running?" I asked.

"You don't know who we are?" The blonde with an irish accent asked looking at me like I like was the crazy one. Well I am the crazy one I geuss...

"Nope. Sorry. But then again I'm tarrible with remembering names and faces." I toked him.

"Stop!" One of the fat poilce guys yelled.

"Well It was nice chatting but got to run!" I said running toward the glass railing.

And well jumped. Did I mention I was on the secant story? Ooops....

I landed with a soft bounce and smile as I saw I land pirfectly in the bounce house I had saw when I walked in to the mall. I laughted alittle. I suddenly when flying in the air and then landed on someone.

"We got to stop meeting like this."  Husky voice said with a werid accent that I haddn't heard before.

I look to see the same dark chocolate brown eyes I had ran in to before. I looked around to see the four other guys where there as well.

"You jumped! How stupid are you! Do you want to die?!" I yelled at them.

"You jumped first.." The one with the buzz cut pointed out.

"Well If I shoot myself you you do that too? No I don't think so!" I hissed at him.

"CARROTS!" The one with brown hair a bright blue eyes said with a guffy smile on his face.

"Shut up Louis! This is not the time." The one with the buzz cut said with a little bit of a britsh accent.

*Cough* *Cough* came from the guy who I happened to be stratling at the moment was blushing trying not to look at me.

"Awwww. You'r blushing! Thats so cute!" I said poking his cheeck before get of him.

I got up and bounced, and bounce like a little kid to the little exit and slide out, and did the little worm dance that you do when where kid get out. I heard them fighting to get out first  I turn to see three heads trying to get out. The blonde with the irish accent, the weird one that scream carrots and then one this the curly hair.

I couldn't help in it, I feel back laughing and rolling around on the ground. When I finnialy calm down and they where all out an looking at me. They looked so familiar....

"Well ...... bye!" I haid with a smile turning to wake away.

"Look! The they are! There's One Direction!" A girl screamed from above.

It clicked. One Direction. Girls at school awhiles talk about them when they where on X-Factor.

I turned and looked at them. They looked at me wide eyed. I opened my mouth they all flinched.

"You guys don't look as hot as you do on TV." I said with a wink before walking away.

"WHAT!" A british accent yelled Harry I think it was. The curly haired one.

I turned still walking away. "What? Its the honest truth?" I giggle at the curly haired one who looked angry and shocked. "And by the way I'd start running if I were you." I said pointing to the screaming girls trying to get down the X collator.

Few had aready made it down and where now running towrads them. I turned and ran because one of the police guys had made it down as well. Out of nowhere a hand grabbed mine and instead of pull me back I was being pulled faster.

I looked to see it was Loius I think?

"Come on!" He yelled laughing pulling us out in to the parking lot. He pulled out keys as he pulled me to a jeep.

He hopped in the driver seat. the other hopped in. I looked back to see the fat police guy coming with the screaming behind him. I jumps in the back sitting on the blonds lap.

"Go!" I yelled at him.

Once we were one the high way I realized I was in a car with people I really didn't even know.

"So what now?" Loius asked.

"Maybe we should head back to the bus?" The guy with the buzz cut said.

"Liam, if we go to the bus Paul will lock us up, and put body grauds on us." The blonde said.

"Well then where do we go?" Laim asked.

I notice all of them looking at me even Loius who was driving.

"You guys can't intrude in to her house guys." Laim said.

"Louis." I said.

"Yes?" He said still looking at me.

"The road!" I yelled as we driffed in to the other lain.

They all screamed as Louis scream like a little girl but got us back in to our own lain. I couldn't help but laugh and let a snort come out. My hand slapped over my mouth.

 This day was so not going my way. And I still didn't get any chocolate!