002

↳THE NEXT MORNING, your uniform is already delivered to you. "I didn't expect it to come so fast..." Y/n look at the uniform that hanged, "I'll just take a quick shower and an onigiri from convenience store." Y/n goes to the bathroom and take a quick shower, wears her uniform and grab some money to buy some onigiri and a bottle of green tea.

As Y/n exited her room, Gojo was infront of her door roon, "yo! Ready to go?" She nodded, "yosh! Let's go~" Y/n follow him from behind, when they're outside, Y/n sees another person, it was the boy that she stumble upon in the hallway, he just bowed at her and look away, "Fushiguro." Y/n quickly nodded and closed smile, "nice to meet you too Fushiguro, my name is Y/n L/n, feel free to call me Y/n." As she crossed her arms and lean her hips to the right.

Fushiguro nodded, "too." Y/n chuckle, "no need to be so stiff, and formal as well." 'say you...' Fushiguro thought and frowned, "enough chit-chat, let's go!" Gojo raising his fist up in the sky like a pre-schooler. Y/n just smiled, "are you really okay with this as our mentor?" Y/n closed her eyes, looking down a bit and hummed "I don't have a problem with it." Fushiguro grumble.

"I hate to interrupt your bond time, but it's time to go!" Gojo push his two student back, forcing them to walk.

"Where are we going again exactly?" Fushiguro ask his teacher, "shinjuku!" Gojo answer while looking at his phone, Y/n just chilling, watching the people's goes by every second. Gojo clap his hands to gain her attention, "we should go to the train station, don't wanna be missed out!"

Two student follows their teacher to a train station.

"L/-" "Y/n." Fushiguro body stiffed, "err right...Y/n." She nodded an approvel, "may i ask why you enter our school?" Y/n chuckle "I got drag by Gojo." His eyes widen "why?" "Hmm," Y/n closed her eyes "Because the higher up wanted to see me for some reason." His expression looks trouble, "trust me. I'm confused as you are." He nodded, ended the conversation as the train stop.

The three looking for their seat and found one, Y/n and Fushiguro sit next to each other and Gojo seated alone, Y/n enjoying her onigiri's and green tea she buys on convenience store, she offer some to Fushiguro but he refused because he already eat, "what about me~?" Gojo whined, "you're going to eat all of them. Just take one alright?"

His expression lifted up and take one of her food, "uwaahh! Expected from my favorite student!" Fushiguro got annoyed how he act ... 'annoyed?' he stopped, 'wait nevermind. I always annoyed at Gojo-sensei.' and shrug it off.

An hour of silence- well, Gojo was whining about no one talking, they finally arrived at Shinjuku. "Let's just head over the destination, sounds good?" The two student nodded, Gojo smiled, and pulled out a cocky pose and smirk "I look like a real teacher now! Ahahahaha~!" "Because you are a teacher, Gojo/Gojo-sensei." Y/n and Fushiguro sarcastically said to Gojo to lower his ego.