Letter

A/N I'm sorry I haven't been updating this chapter for a long time.

"Mikasa Wake up! Come on!" 

"Ugh, what is it...?" She replied in annoyance. "Quick! There's a letter from Historia and Eren."

Suddenly, she hesitantly got up.  "Eren?!" Armin nodded. "And Historia, come on."

He leads the way to Historia's office, while Mikasa was behind him

As he opened the door, Mikasa examined the room, and it was filled with Levi's squad, including Hanji.

She could hear slight mummers about their disappearance.

"The Queen ran off with him?" "Are they a thing?" "Hmm, It's quite an interesting pair."

"Oh-! Mikasa?!" Jean blurted. "Where's the letter?" 

"It's on the desk." She hurriedly walked and approached the Letter.

'Dear person who's reading this,

I wrote a letter to assure you that I will not be back here, until 10 days. Why? Well, I'm going to Wall Rose.

It's all because of how stressed out I am since I have a lot of anxiety because of my occupation.

By the way, I brought a certain someone with me, 

Eren Yeager.

He came with me since he was the first person to understand me when Ymir left.

I hope you realise as to why I left.

Sincerely, Historia Reiss.'

Mikasa gritted her teeth, as she leaned her head down.

"That bitch took Eren away from me!" Everyone in the room was turned to confusion.

"The hell are you saying, Mikasa?! Bitch?! Is that how you describe your friend?!" Connie shouted.

"I don't give a shit if she's my friend or not! She took away Eren from me...and I can't protect him anymore."

"Mikasa! You're still into this shit?! Get over the titan boy! Oh my goodness. The real bitch here is you, since your talking shit about your 'friend', who did nothing to you!" Jean squealed

The raven realised what she's doing wrong. She looked towards a corner, as she held her hand into a fist.

"Sorry."

Mikasa Ackerman walked away from them, from the room, closing the door behind her.

She began to touch her scarf delicately, as a tear fell on one of her eyes. "Is this the start of them having a romantic relationship...?"

Now, in a different area, was the two.

Yeager and Reiss.

They're were inside a carriage, sitting beside each other, as they avoided eye contact.

Just as the room was silent, one of them spoke.

"Eren...? Are you sure you want to come on this journey with me? I mean, you don't quite look comfortable."

He turned his head to face Historia. And faintly smiled.

"Of course I want to come. Besides, it would be quite nice without all the meetings, politicals and important things, especially with Mikasa always being obsessive over my ass.

Besides, this is sort of like freedom. Which I love. I'm just too circumspect."

Historia had a questioned face plastered on her when he said that he's too "circumspect".