The Walk

It's 3 in the morning. I walk through the park and see a figure in the distance. I pull my sleeves down to cover the bleeding cuts on my forearms. I pick up my pace. I close my eyes for a quick second and then feel my ass hit the dirt track that leads through the isolated park. "I am so sorry" I look up at the tall man in front of me. He grabs onto my arm to help me up. I flinch
"ow"
"Sorry ... "
"Jaylee" I blush at the sound of his deep but soft voice.
"Rhydian" he answers back.
"Sorry for disturbing your walk.." I apologise.
I fix my oversized hoodie and brush the dirt off my ass. We step into the light and I can't help but to stare at his amazing features. His perfect jawline, his cheekbones, his nose, his eyes. Everything. My eyes wander down to his broad shoulders and down his sculptured arms and then to his perfect tattooed hands, decorated by rings. I imagine his hand wrapped around my throat, choking me while calling me degrading names.
"Why is a woman like you doing here at this time of the morning?" He gets my attention with that gravelly yet gentle voice of his. I look up at him. He has perfect green eyes with 2 eyebrow slits side by side.
"I c-couldnt sleep.." I lie.
"Now darling, tell me the truth." He says slightly more stern.
"My Boyfriend is being a dick." I leave out the part where he is abusing me. I look back at the dirt track and he tilts my head back by a finger under my chin. "The actual truth" he said in an aggravated yet soft tone. "My Boyfriend.." I mumble. "What's wrong with him?" He asks curiously. I lift my hoodie to show him the bruises on my thighs. I turn around and bring my hoodie up over my back and show him the bruises all over my back. I put my hoodie back down and pull my sleeves up, showing him the cuts and bruise around my wrists. "He enjoys watching me cut myself and he does the rest to me.." My knees buckle and I drop. As I think I'm about to hit the ground, I feel two strong arms around me, catching me. As I close my eyes, the last thing I see is the night sky with twinkling stars.