Fact Page 1

Ariana washes her hair with Loreal Kids Strawberry Shampoo.

When a fan once asked Ariana if she was Team Jacob or Team Edward, she replied "I'm Team Charlie."

Ariana had to legally sign over her hair to Nickelodeon.

As a kid, Ari used to get in trouble for kissing boys on the playground.

Ari isnt good at getting guys attention.

One of her favourite parts of going out to eat sushi is when she walks in and they scream something funny in Japanese.

She is allergic to dark chocolate but eats it anyways as a guilty pleasure, shellfish and bananas.

Ariana danced ballet for 6 months.

Her secret talent is impressions.

She lost her virginity at age 15.

Harry Styles wrote "Just a Little Bit of Your Heart" for Ariana to sing.

Ariana Grande Butera was born on the 26th June, 1993 at 12:34pm in Boca Raton, Florida USA.

Her hair is naturally curly.

Her favourite word is "Bubble" because you can never say it in an angry way.

Ariana's pet peeve is when people say "sshh!" as the sound bothers her.

She has 6 dogs.

When Ariana asked Mac Miller to be in her song "The Way." He said "Only if you bake me cookies" and she did.

Ariana's favourite red carpet moment is when she saw Kim Kardashian.

Miley Cyrus wrote a song for Ariana in the shower.

She cant stand it when she smiles at someone and they dont smile back, she says "Its the worst feeling in the world."

Ariana doesnt actually like red velvet cupcakes.

Her song "Right There" was shot in her house.

While Victorious was still airing, Ariana and Victoria Justice apparently were arguing for a while because Cat was more popular than Tori.

She was actually going to be named Sophia.

When she was little, she went through a phase where she had to wear a 'scream' mask at all times.

The reason for her cat ears is because as a kid, she loved dressing up.

She says the best beauty tips are lots of water and sleep.

Ariana felt uncomfortable with her red hair.

Ariana's least favourite type of music is Dubstep.

Ari's first post on instagram did not have a caption but she soon deleted it at the start of 2015.

If Ariana could write an episode of Victorious, she'd have Mariah Carey come to Hollywood Arts and sing with Cat Valentine.

She rates Mac Miller 1 out of 10 in kissing but only because of the cigarette smell.

Ariana sleeps in minimal clothing as her Nonna encourages her to sleep naked.

Her favourite One Direction song is "One Thing."

She believes in Karma.

Ariana said on a live chat that her phone password was 1313 but then she changed it.

She has performed at the White House twice.

Ari loves it when her fans call her "Creepiana."

Her girl crush is Katy Perry.

When Iggy Azalea first heard about Ariana, she thought she'd be an fourteen year old girl.

Ariana loves to go bowling.