Facts Page 2

One of Ariana's bad habits is cracking her bones.

She is a feminist.

Her favourite songs produced by herself are 'Honeymoon Avenue' and 'Best Mistake'

In 2014, she was an angel/vampire for Halloween.

The smartest person Ariana knows is her mother.

Halloween is more important to her than any other holiday.

If she was in a horror movie, she'd rather play the victim not a villain.

When the diva rumours sparked, Ariana went to Miley Cyrus for help.

Once when Ari was getting her bikini line waxed, the waxer said "My kids are big fans!"

'Loose Women' was Ariana's first UK interview.

Ariana turned away from her Catholic upbringing when the Pope said homosexuality and working women were sins, she didn't want to have faith in homophobia and sexism.

Ari likes to wear a lot of Chanel but for casual clothing, she prefers TopShop.

Iggy Azalea refused to appear on Ariana's first album (Yours Truly, 2013) because she thought Ariana was a lot younger than she actually was.

When Ari first dyed her hair red, she changed her entire wardrobe to match it.

When asked about her love life, she replied "I'm happy."

She watches American Horror Story

Ariana originally wasn't sure of Big Sean's whispering in the chorus of "Problem".

Ari's fifth birthday party was Jaws themed.