Prologue

*9th grade*

There's always that one person who always seems to make your blood boil, dig under your skin. whether if it was because they wouldn't stop tapping their foot during a quiz or if its something much deeper.

"hey guys look who it is, theatre geek ms paige thornton" Harry spoke to his friends pointing at me.

"atleast i have something to live for" i spoke.

"oh and she's soooo inspirational" he joked. "god you're so fucking weird Paige"

"so what does that make you?" my best friend abi laughed beside me.

Harry glared at her and she immediately stopped.

i looked at her annoyed for being scared of harry.

"your little friend scared?" harry said laughing.

"fuck you harry leave her alone"

"i'd rather not" he said smirking.

"right back at you"

"bye spaz" he yelled to me as he walked off.

"i hate him"  i said to abi thinking he was far away enough.

"awe c'mon paige you love me" he said turning around with his arms out and then turning back and walking away.

"i fucking hate you harry styles"

and that's how it's been. since the very beginning of high school. him constantly teasing me. calling me names. hitting me with stuff in class.

our school tweeted once, a student obviously "who do you hate the most"

Harry tweeted my name. and proceeded to explain why and say all the things wrong with me. the school immediately took down the whole tweet and did a whole speech on bullying

but that's harry for you. the jock, player and captain of the football team. it was hard not to hate him.

this same year, 9th grade it's been going around he started hooking up with all the sluts at our school or the ones who'd do anything for his attention.

has he denied it? nope. he just kind of smiles to himself. he makes me sick.